Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I got my Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker a little over a week ago after waiting for almost 80 days (special order to Hawaii). I've only logged in about 230 miles so the video shows only mild driving and a questionable micro burnout if you call it that...once 500 miles is made maybe I can do better lol. The video is short and you might see Diamond Head twice. Hope you enjoy the amateur video editing. I brought the drone but no time to deploy it, so its all about a GoPro Session and a Canon PowerShot SX620 HS pocket camera.

·
Premium Member
2,991 Posts
So you went with the carbon fiber interior option... Nice.

Congratulations on the new car. That exhaust sounds awesome!!

Reactions: moparnoother

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,000 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, great looking car. (y)

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Yes, the CF interior looks cool and serious. I really enjoy the Hurst pistol grip shifter, wish it was just a little bigger and had removable sideplates so you can put cf or wood inserts, but all in all it's great. Didn't even have to remove the center console, just pushed down on the boot and all the nuts you need to wrench on are right there. Hopefully will make an update video down the line with more action footage. :)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
361 Posts
Nice ride. Scat Packs are awesome.

You ever see another Scat Pack in Hawaii or you the first?

I live in the SF Bay Area and surprisingly don't see many another SP on the road. Maybe like 2 or 3 others in the area. I've only seen 1 HC Challenger and 1 HC Charger (not including the dealerships. Mostly I see the SXT's and 5.7l R/T's. (All sweet cars IMO)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker Frostbite
81 Posts
Hi everyone! I got my Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker a little over a week ago after waiting for almost 80 days (special order to Hawaii). I've only logged in about 230 miles so the video shows only mild driving and a questionable micro burnout if you call it that...once 500 miles is made maybe I can do better lol. The video is short and you might see Diamond Head twice. Hope you enjoy the amateur video editing. I brought the drone but no time to deploy it, so its all about a GoPro Session and a Canon PowerShot SX620 HS pocket camera.

VERY nice!!!👌🏻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts