Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are shopping for our Dream car, we test drove a charger and really liked it ,our background is in some track days and autocross , and lots of canyon carving . The Challenger has caught our eye we both love the look but haven't test drove one . here is the question
How does this car handle the curves does it need coilovers and sways right away ? what are your driving impressions you autocross road coarse canyon carvers start bragging sell me on this car !!!! Thanks

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ,yes we were looking at the srt8 , how do you find the stock challenger/ charger srt8 . what kind of "road course /track list " of improvement would you make ( the nonpowered kind ) (at first anyway ) Lol

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That's just what I wanted to hear ,thanks for the link great info .Got to check out the video section as well.We are not looking to make a track monster , Although I am sure we will mod some things . Thanks again for the feed back guys !!! Wow what a great run up the canyon !!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.