Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering about something. There is a chance that I may be moving to the Ramstein Germany area next year. I have a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT blacktop edition. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a good resale value on these cars over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
I couldn't tell you any exact numbers, but typically you can find someone either in Germany or one of the other neighboring countries that would buy it. I've been stationed in Germany twice and headed back in a few weeks for my third time (Stuttgart area) and had thought about selling my 05 Ram the first time I was there, because I could have made a profit on it. It's something you can look into once your there. You may even be able to sell it to a local dealer around Rammstein. That area is like a town around a military base in the states. I'm sure you know what I mean. Either way good luck. Perhaps I'll see you over there.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't tell you any exact numbers, but typically you can find someone either in Germany or one of the other neighboring countries that would buy it. I've been stationed in Germany twice and headed back in a few weeks for my third time (Stuttgart area) and had thought about selling my 05 Ram the first time I was there, because I could have made a profit on it. It's something you can look into once your there. You may even be able to sell it to a local dealer around Rammstein. That area is like a town around a military base in the states. I'm sure you know what I mean. Either way good luck. Perhaps I'll see you over there.

Awesome man thanks. If you are out and about and happen to see some prices on some feel free to post them here. I am debating on whether to sell it here, keep it and sell it there, or just keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
981 Posts
Will do....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts