Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some of y'all with the classic 70s cursive Challenger grill badge... Where did you get one?? I know they sell the flat back badges but will those stick to the grill and actually stay there? I've looked all over the internet for an online vendor but have failed so far. Any help is greatly appreciated!
~Zane

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ditto; Ebay. Mine came with adhesive.
I wasn't in a hurry so I waited until I found an auction that was financially agreeable.

Prices on Ebay now are north of $40

I got 2 - one for the grille and one for the spoiler.

NOS P/N
68044799AA

·
Registered
425 Posts
just rcvd mine to today from forum vendor Bill Whites Auto Parts . . . excellent service!

·
Registered
788 Posts
JB weld, 2 flat head machine screws, 2 fender washers w/nylon lock nuts will keep it on for good, or until you want to take it off.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Go to any Dodge dealer and order it. Adhesive already on it. Going on 3 years and still holding strong and looking great.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I would recommend ordering it via Luke from Steve White parts here on the forums. You will not find a better deal.

·
Registered
610 Posts
got it from STEVE forum vendor but i bought it on amazon from them since he never got back at my pmed lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Also thinking about the script grille emblem. Should I go for the one with pins or a version with adhesive? And is it smaller than the fender script emblems or can I use one of those for the grille?

·
Registered
278 Posts
I went with the factory one that is on the fender of the RTC's. They have an adhesive back made to withstand the elements. See my signature for a pic.
So that's exactly the same size as the fender emblems? Guess I should order 4 of those then instead of trying with the pin emblem. Just so we're clear, you're using the "em18s" model on this site; http://www.jacksautoparts.com/catalog/emE.html

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I also recommend the adhesive so you can perfectly align it with the R/T or SRT

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Challenger Script (P3444938) -Metal / Challenger Script (68044799AA) -Plastic

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Thanks! Will be using four of these then. One ine the grille, two on the fenders and one on the rear spoiler. :)

And this is just my opinion. Don't over badge. One front and back or one each side.

·
Registered
278 Posts
And this is just my opinion. Don't over badge. One front and back or one each side.
Usually I'm against badging, had my Magnum SRT-8 stripped except for the RAM heads. Though my goal on this car is to make it retro and when browsing around pictures most of them (70 Hemi Challenger orange) contains one in the grille (along with an R/T), one on each fender and one in the rear. So that's why was going with that. I'm getting the SRT model and if I could I would remove the SRT-8 emblem in the rear but unfortunately it seems to be lowered down into the spoiler. I might plasti dip it so black it out. Not sure if I should keep the SRT in the grille or just go with Challenger there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
17 Participants
MEKrunner
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing