Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok first off let me say I'm still undecided with what seat covers to buy (anybody have some good pictures of Katzkin seat covers?).

I called Caltrend, Iggee, and Coverking today to ask if they have seat covers available for 2011 SRT8s and if group buys are avialable. Here's the answer I got.

Coverking:
Not available, check back in 60 days.

Caltrend:
Their seat covers will fit a 2011 SRT8
No group buy
price 170/ea

Here's some pictures:
NeoSupreme - Seat Covers | Car, Van, Truck Seat Covers

Iggee
Their seat cover will fit a 2011 SRT8
Group Buy available
Pricing:
1 set (no group buy) $195/ea
4 sets $165/ea
6 sets $151/ea
10 sets $132/ea

Here's some pics with them on a Challenger
DODGE CHALLENGER 2009-2011 LEATHER LIKE SEAT COVER S.LEATHER SEAT [DOD5ER]
DODGE CHALLENGER 2008 2009-2011 LEATHER LIKE SEAT COVER S.LEATHER SEAT [DOD789GR]

Let me know what you guys are planning on doing. I haven't decided what I'm doing yet but if there's enough interest in Iggee group buy I'll pass the information along to a volenteer to organize it. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd be happy with a low price for a group purchase of
OEM replacement covers.

It's a cool feature of the interior & it seems
like a shame to cover them up plus who knows how long whoever the
supplier was stays in business.

Personally I don't care for the look of 99% of seat covers.

Plus if enough buyers complain of staining they may offer a real
sweet deal as opposed to warranty

just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I am interested in the group buy. Can they do the back seats as well?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Iggee does sell the back seat as well. Their website says to just add quantity of two to your order for the back seat cover.

I'll give the post a few days to see how many are interested.

Here's some pictures of the Iggee in a Challenger

And here's some pics in a Charger from the Charger forum.

Edit bah it won't post the pics so here's a link. WTH I think there's a filter on the Charger forum? It keeps blanking out the domain.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
are these going over the current seats or replacing the current seat covers?

price seems very low

im interested

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found out the reason that the seat covers aren't available yet. Check out picture number 2 of this post http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/new-2011-srt8-interior-photos-51594/
Instead of the ugly lever like on the older models you'll see that there's a new integrated release for the seats that needs to be taken into account when making seat covers for the '11s

I asked them specifically if they'll fit 2011 which they said yes. I didn't go into details about the seat release maybe I should have. Somebody else can call them this time around. :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so there's seems to be 4 people interested. Since nobody stepped up to call and confirm they have a spot driver side seat tilt I'll try to call them from work today if I have the time to confirm.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Hey there - just wondering if any more info or additional people interested?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was hoping somebody had a chance to follow up to see if they were designed with the driver's side seat tilt button. I've been really busy at work and last week was hectic with selling my Camaro and picking up my IE.

I'll try to email them tomorrow to confirm the seat tilt button.

If that's a go I'll need to gather information from everybody.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
449 Posts
Ever look at the Wet Okole seat covers? Okole is Hawaiian for "butt" so you get its purpose--it's made of waterproof neoprene but with vinyl on the backside to protect your leather seats.

I went down to their Honolulu store and was just blown away by the product and service. The covers not only look nice but the fit is very tight and smooth. I ordered a blue Hawaiian-print front seat covers and can't wait to put'em on.

Then again, that may not be classy enough for some. It's plenty practical and aesthetic for me though.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Upgrayedd give me the number for who you want to ask and I'll give them a call tomorrow. You've helped me out quite a few times; time I return the favor

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Upgrayedd give me the number for who you want to ask and I'll give them a call tomorrow. You've helped me out quite a few times; time I return the favor

Thanks guy, I have the day off tomorrow but have a dentist appointment and blood work appointment. I also promised to bring my car to work at their lunch so about 15 people can finally see it. :)

Here's a link to their contact info. They're on the West Coast.

Iggee

Here's a good picture of the seat handle right next to the seatbelt if they're not sure what the change is.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks guy, I have the day off tomorrow but have a dentist appointment and blood work appointment. I also promised to bring my car to work at their lunch so about 15 people can finally see it. :)

Here's a link to their contact info. They're on the West Coast.

Iggee

Here's a good picture of the seat handle right next to the seatbelt if they're not sure what the change is.

No problem I'll shoot home in time to catch them before they close.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I was hoping somebody had a chance to follow up to see if they were designed with the driver's side seat tilt button. I've been really busy at work and last week was hectic with selling my Camaro and picking up my IE.

I'll try to email them tomorrow to confirm the seat tilt button.

If that's a go I'll need to gather information from everybody.
I feel ur pain....still in the process of trying to sell my '95 Impala SS. Attracts tons of lookers....but buyers, not so much!

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
OK - I went ahead and called Iggee - talked to Andy (nice guy). I sent him the picture from this forum and he understands the issue. He wanted me to check the seat to see if fabric could be tucked behind the plastic of the new seat lever. My Chally is in storage, so I can't go peek inside to see if that would work. If it would work, he suggested to buy the seat covers and cut them over the seat lever opening, but make the cut one inch short and tuck the excess fabric behind the plastic of the seat lever. He wanted me to first confirm that there is room behind the lever to tuck the fabric - can anyone that has their Chally at home with them check it out?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK - I went ahead and called Iggee - talked to Andy (nice guy). I sent him the picture from this forum and he understands the issue. He wanted me to check the seat to see if fabric could be tucked behind the plastic of the new seat lever. My Chally is in storage, so I can't go peek inside to see if that would work. If it would work, he suggested to buy the seat covers and cut them over the seat lever opening, but make the cut one inch short and tuck the excess fabric behind the plastic of the seat lever. He wanted me to first confirm that there is room behind the lever to tuck the fabric - can anyone that has their Chally at home with them check it out?

Thanks DB, if nobody else responds I'll check it out when I get out of work and get home about 1am est.

If that's the case I may talk to my aunt. She could probably cut the area out and sew a seam around it for mine.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts