Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks DB, if nobody else responds I'll check it out when I get out of work and get home about 1am est.

If that's the case I may talk to my aunt. She could probably cut the area out and sew a seam around it for mine.
Upgrayedd, so sorry I dropped the ball on this one I should've posted yesterday but the thread wasn't bumped my schedule ended up getting completely screwed up and I didn't make it home in time yesterday and today. Plus I bought a 392 today so it's been kinda crazy. Thanks for calling hoosier

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Upgrayedd, so sorry I dropped the ball on this one I should've posted yesterday but the thread wasn't bumped my schedule ended up getting completely screwed up and I didn't make it home in time yesterday and today. Plus I bought a 392 today so it's been kinda crazy. Thanks for calling hoosier
No worries guy. I started the stuff but have been tied up lately so originally I'm the one dropped the ball.

Speaking of which I have to check into the the Eastern PA meet and greet I was working on I haven't heard if I can procede with planning yet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok I check it out. I don't think there's anyway to fit anything behind the seat release handle surround. Maybe if you took something very flat and pushed but it would be risky in either damaging the seat or the plastic surrounding the release. It's a really good fit to the seat.

If you know somebody who can sew leather you can probably have it cut and stitched to look like it belonged.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I feel ur pain....still in the process of trying to sell my '95 Impala SS. Attracts tons of lookers....but buyers, not so much!
Any luck with craigslist?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok know what we know so should I go ahead and start a group buy thread and star collecting info? Since I'll have to gather info and email to Iggee before we order I was thinking Sun as the cut off to get info on peeps. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yea...got a couple of kinky dates for sat night...but still no Impala sale!:browsmiley:
I had a 5 no shows then 1 showed and bought it instantly. Go figure :D

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I'm definitely interested in seat covers but not excited about the cutting and sewing. Anyone talk to Wet Okole?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had put a order into Wet Okole and they e-mailed me and wanted some pics of the seats. I sent several. The next day they called me and said they credited my card and said they don't have that pattern yet. I asked when they would have the right pattern and they had no answer. Maybe if enough people would e-mail them it would hurry them up. They do the best covers from past experience. Pricey but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
449 Posts
If I had a 2011 Challenger I'd go down to Wet Okole when I get back on Island next week. I'll talk to some of my Hawaiian Challenger buddies and see if any has, or knows anyone that has, a 2011 to take down to their Honolulu shop to get it measured/fitted.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts