Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two new laptops with windows7 and i can't get my service manual cd to work anymore. any have luck using the cd with windows7?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Tony you should be able to tell it to use compatability mode to look at old stuff.
Most programs written for Windows Vista also work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If a program written for an earlier version of Windows doesn't run correctly, you can try changing the compatibility settings for the program, either manually or by using the Program Compatibility troubleshooter.
Go to the Windows website to watch the video. (1:26)
If changing the settings doesn't fix the problem, go to the program manufacturer's website to see if there is an update for the program.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I switched to Windows 7. Here is what I had to do: Go to folder common\html, click on filename "default". It should open right up.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I switched to Windows 7. Here is what I had to do: Go to folder common\html, click on filename "default". It should open right up.

i don't know how you figured that out, but it worked. thanks guys. i appreciate it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool, glad it worked for you.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts