1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mine was put on a truck this afternoon and is scheduled to be in Michigan tonight. I ordered my SRT in January and it was built on the 4th of this month. I honestly think that if there were trucking problems, my car wouldnt have been put on a truck this afternoon. So I'm not worried, I just want my car!

Vehicle Shipment Status and History

·
Registered
129 Posts
I might be all wet but...why cant we use the money we would be paying for destination charges, make a road trip and show up to the factory, tell the girl what VIN number we are there to pick up and save ourselves this headache...?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just great. The article states they hope not to impact delivery. Hopefully the issue is resolved quickly. Doesn't seem right for Allied to reneg on their contract with Chrysler Canada.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My IE is on the train in Moose Jaw Sask as we speak, should be in Edmonton on the 23rd (tommorrow). I talked to the dealer today and he said we can drive down and pick it up if this BS is still on with allied. Hopefully they will resolve it in the next day or so.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I might be all wet but...why cant we use the money we would be paying for destination charges, make a road trip and show up to the factory, tell the girl what VIN number we are there to pick up and save ourselves this headache...?:scratchhead:
That's easy if you're paying cash for your car. But my deal is kinda technical. The dealer is paying off my Daytona and I'm getting a loan for the Challenger. The only good news about this delay for me is that when I put my order in back in January, I was upside down on my current loan (I owed more then the car was worth). Now if I make one more payment, I'll owe less then what the dealer is giving me for my Charger. I dont care, I just want my car already!
http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=60280&INPUT_TRACEABLES=2B3CJ7DJ4BH541039&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN&dummy

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I think we all have to much faith in INSIGHT! That info changes like the weather! Mine was supposed to be in Toledo today still no update. No biggie and I am not worried that much. Heck I waited this long so far...guess I will bust my 09 outta winter lockdown for some rides.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered on 1/4. Built on 2/18. Finally hit KZ this morning. Not much longer now!!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Ok, at this rate. Mine was ordered 14JAN11. Built 03MAR11. JB status 08MAR11.

Looks like I should be getting my car about 15APR11.

Seems like I have something else happening about that time.

hhhhhmmmmmm....

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
nothing has changed on insight for my car either for 4 days now, was built on the 21st and nothing yet, SUPPOSEDLY at the dealer on the 27th but that is not feasible....i called dodge the last few days as they said to check in, but oddly they can't find anything else about it since the 21st either....like everyone has said...I JUST WANT MY CAR! lol

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Mine got put on a truck today. Holy cow, what a roller coaster ride.

At least dodge seems to have shipping trucks running.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yeah mine was on a truck once too..LOL! Definitly a rollar coaster ride!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts