Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just felt like posting up some Challenger love today.

For the first time in my life my wife asked me if I wanted to go grocery shopping with her and I gladly accepted the invite! (as it would give me yet another excuse to get behind the wheel of that Hemi)

Even with the cool wet weather cruising out for lunch and to the grocery store was awesome! The low rumble of the exhaust, the feel of the pistol grip shifter, it's like you are transported to some kind of wonderful car heaven!

I parked the car ALLL the way at the back of the parking lot @ the grocery store (to avoid dings) but couldn't help but walk backwards to the store so I could get more looks at the car before heading inside (wife made fun of me for that).

There is something about a clean Hemi Orange car on a dreary overcast day that just POPS with INSANE contrast!

Not only that, but we fit all of the cart full of groceries in the trunk with room to spare!

I'm only 1200km into my Challenger owning experience and couldn't imagine how I ever drove anything else!

Anyone else here have a 'Challenger Love' story??

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I love how people ask "permission" to take a picture of the car when I park it. What could I really do if I didn't want them to?

Even better is when they want to be in the picture!

·
Registered
557 Posts
HaHaHa...my Wife and I still go out to the car some nights to fool around. Gotta bring back the memories while the kids are asleep!

Yes, the Challenger is big enough inside to...

·
Registered
302 Posts
I love how people ask "permission" to take a picture of the car when I park it. What could I really do if I didn't want them to?

Even better is when they want to be in the picture!
This has happened to me a few times already, last nite some guy stopped dead in his tracks while I was waiting for the light to change to snap a pic of the car with his phone.

Got to love it!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Nothing but smiles:) someday

·
Registered
226 Posts
Some guy took a picture with his cell phone while I was putting the groceries in the trunk yesterday. Hell, I would take a pic of this car too if I didn't own one!!! HeHe

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
funny thread. all good. I have to admit that even though I still like my vette over the challenger I do get 10 times as many compliments in the challenger then I did get in the vette. I got a few nice cars in the vette but like above, I have had people stop in downtown KC and take cell phone pictures or sitting at a light I get people waving at me to roll down my windows so they can tell me how nice my car is. I always say thanks. nice to hear people like it. now if we could ONLY get them to not park next to it. guess we can't have everything right.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
The only person that said nice car to me was the cop who pulled me over and gave me a $250 ticket for 15 over, he also said if I would have only been going 14 over he wouldnt have pulled me over. then asked me if he could shake my hand cause I wasnt acting all pissed off about it all. oh I was pissed off for sure but didnt feel like getting tased.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Drove mine 120 miles today, in near 100° heat with very high humidity, A/C blasting and still this car hauls ass and looks awesome doing it! :cool: It's a keeper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts