Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Any new information on the Demon hood being available. Im very interested in upgrading the hood this year before next summer ?

·
Premium Member
10,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any new information on the Demon hood being available. Im very interested in upgrading the hood this year before next summer ?
We will get an update for you, as far as we know they do not have an ETA at this time. As soon as we have further information we will be sure to post to let everyone know.

- Alexis

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
a guess Aug 2018

from FCA

""""MANAGED ALLOC LVL 2 - PART UNDER DEVELOPMENT FOR REMAN, ACCESSORIES OR MOPAR PERFORMANCE , EXP - AUG 01,2018""""

:frown:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Demon Hood

So those idiots at speed logic are offering a denon style hood now, OH but wait, its only to sell to ""demon owners"" they wont sell the rest of us dodge fans one,, i think thats crap! shame on you , so you are saying the rest of us challenger owner arnt worthy of dodge parts, because we didint buy your $120,000 car, hell even Lamborghini sold thier wing to anyone that wanted one! I am a 45yr dodge man true MOPAR, but thats just wrong! I would expect it from ford or chevy but REALLY!

·
Registered
96 Posts
So those idiots at speed logic are offering a denon style hood now, OH but wait, its only to sell to ""demon owners"" they wont sell the rest of us dodge fans one,, i think thats crap! shame on you , so you are saying the rest of us challenger owner arnt worthy of dodge parts, because we didint buy your $120,000 car, hell even Lamborghini sold thier wing to anyone that wanted one! I am a 45yr dodge man true MOPAR, but thats just wrong! I would expect it from ford or chevy but REALLY!
Chill Dude.....its Dodge rule not speedlogics. Good things come to those who wait and trust me they will be available soon enough to anyone...Supply and Demand...:hippy:

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did anyone else read this in Joe Dirt's voice?

·
Premium Member
10,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At this time we have been told that specific Demon items will only be able to be sold to verified Demon owners. The Demon owners must send us their VIN and a photo of the damaged item they are looking to replace. If anything changes we will be sure to post to let everyone know.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, as we will be more than happy to help.

- Alexis

1 - 18 of 18 Posts