·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
Sweeeeeet:smokin:

·
Registered
664 Posts
The headlights are 300 installed and the fogs are 150 installed.

I am an AAC certified installer and seller.
This is using OEM projector headlights what about those who have the OEM HID head lights. What can you do for them? As for the hallos it seems like only those with projector headlights can or do this mod. Do those like my self with OEM hid's have to upgrade too a 7k HID kit or what not for new lighting.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
So to clarify, the Blue SRT you just did had factory HID headlights, right?

What colors are available for the halo LEDs?

·
Registered
664 Posts
So to clarify, the Blue SRT you just did had factory HID headlights, right?

What colors are available for the halo LEDs?
The OEM PROJECTOR head lights yes

The OEM Halogen lights

It seems too me that this would make it very difficult to add projector HID's into a 27F R/T. Which I have let alone doing halo's as well would it not, but you say that it can be done.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Where are you located? I've been thinking of doing this but don't know of anywhere that has done the install before. It would be much easier to trust someone who does them all the time.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Chargin You said there is a kit available for the non HID headlights and you can do as well. I'm interested in doing this mod as well. Would it be 300 for headlights 150 for fogs + the price of kit? If need be I can PM you.

i have an r/t with stock headlights.the halos look cool,what would i have to do upgrade to HID and halos?
You have the OEM Halogens like myself. I was curious if i have to upgrade to HID's

Where are you located? I've been thinking of doing this but don't know of anywhere that has done the install before. It would be much easier to trust someone who does them all the time.
+1

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am in Alvin,Texas. Just south of Houston, Texas.

The "kit" consists of the 4 LED rings around the headlight and turn/park signal lights.

The fog light rings are another set.

You do not need to add HIDs. I may have mis spoke my intentions. The kit is available for both the OEM HID headlights and the halogen headlights.

Colors - oh ya there are colors, RED- BLUE- AMBER- WHITE- GREEN, even a set with two colors on one ring, red/white.

I have a real job in a chemical plant and do this on the side. I have done Magnums, Chargers,300s and Challengers and certified to install Advanced Automotive Concepts (AAC) products.

It would be better to talk in PMs.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Colors - oh ya there are colors, RED- BLUE- AMBER- WHITE- GREEN, even a set with two colors on one ring, red/white.
So no purple for the Plum Crazy cars? Sad to hear it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts