Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share a photo with you. Yesterday morning before making the trip from Southern Utah to Denver, I took a spin through Snow Canyon. I simply cannot get enough of this car. It is wonderful to drive, wonderful to experience, wonderful to look at! Here is a photo I made while the sun was coming up in the canyon.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Excellent pic! Have to agree - they are fun to drive.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Beautiful pic!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
:2232censored: HOLY CRAP!!:yikes::jawdrop: .... (Packs up camera bag and hops in car in search of sunrise and scenery)
THAT picture is ridiculously perfect. PLEASE tell me you are a photographer or digital editor or i may feel even less talented than normal!! :eek2: Great job man. Wow. PLEASE frame that.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the great comments. Photography is a hobby of mine, and I happened to have my camera with me while wheeling through the canyon as the sun came up. The shot itself is done with HDR to give it that specialized look. Otherwise, quite frankly, the subject is easy to take fantastic shots of. Most any shot of the Challenger looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Nice, I am waiting for Spring to get up to the Hill Country for pics when the Blue Bonnets are blooming. And those are the 20" vapor smoke chrome wheels, love em. :guiness:

·
Premium Member
3,638 Posts
Get 2 more great shots like that, and you would win Ride of the Month for sure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts