Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I traded my 2012 SRT Challenger in on a 14 ram 1500. I removed all The mods before I traded it in...

Borla Atax exhaust system... Comes with all mounting hardware...exhaust in great shape.. 500.00 Shipped..... Will ship if shipping paid by buyer it will fit in a smaller box so shipping is easier also includes zoomers tips to keep it more mellow if u don't like the sound of ATAX

Mopar Hurst pistol grip shift knob and shifter with hardware and wood and carbon handles. 420.00 shipped for shifter and pistol grip handle 275.00 shipped for just the actual shifter without pistol grip

Pm or u can txt 701-570-4418 parts located in Williston ND. I don't have PayPal so either pick up or USPS money order parts will ship with care and tracking the day payment received.

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Ill take the challenger emblems. PM me your mailing address. Is company check okay?

· Registered
1,227 Posts

· Administrator
4,427 Posts
Several posts have been removed. This is NOT the place for disputes. Use the Buyer/Seller review section for this. Read the guidelines first otherwise your posts will never be approved or seen.

Bernie

Sent from a phoney AutoGuide.com App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.