Dodge Challenger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to technical forums and think they are really informative, educational and valuable to us Challenger owners. What I don't understand is why have 2 forums that seem to cover the same type of subjects. Does one forum have a slightly different focus. I like them both, but seems weird to jump to a different forum to ask the same question. Any clarification or insight?

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Different owners of the two forums.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I have belonged to as many as five different challenger specific forums since 2008

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I have joined a few forums and lurk over other forums as a guest but ChallengerTalk is the best forum that I have come across. Nothing even comes close.

Reactions: 70TA-09RT

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Once I found out ChallengerTalk had the most active members and active forum posts and threads I have just stuck to this one and I don't even bother looking at other forums besides this one. This one is the best hands down. There is no question.

Reactions: 70TA-09RT

·
Registered
778 Posts
Stay here, there's no point in looking anywhere else.
The member base here is extremely helpful on anything you could have questions on.
Sure, we have the occasional trolls, but for the most part this forum is great.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I've been a member here almost since its conception. Then I joined another forum just to PM somebody about a mod. In that PM, I mentioned this site and they just put ************ instead of challengertalk! C'mon, you can't name another forum on their site? I haven't tried it here, but that doesn't seem right. That was a turn off.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I've been a member here almost since its conception. Then I joined another forum just to PM somebody about a mod. In that PM, I mentioned this site and they just put ************ instead of challengertalk! C'mon, you can't name another forum on their site? I haven't tried it here, but that doesn't seem right. That was a turn off.
It's the same thing here. Certain other forums and Challenger how-to-sites are censored here as well.

You also can not talk about one of the best Challenger events in the country, here on this site.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I belong to 2 Challenger forums. "Talk" and "Life". Talk is by far the most informative. Life is much smaller but I enjoy the enthusiasm of members there about the Challenger, along with being able to share info about and from other forums and non supporting vendors in as so far these are not against the rules there. I really don't know if this post will stand here. If not, so be it. It's a free country anyhow..........

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I was banned from the other forum on more than one occasion simply for speaking my mind. This forum is way better.
Yeah I got banned from the Z...I made a comment about Z on another forum (not this one) that was not totally complimentary. I was using the same screen name on both forums. The Z forum mods saw my post on the other site and banned me. I call this Moderator Sniper Trolling. :jester:
The other forums, while not bad per se, just don't have the active content as CT

·
Administrator
3,760 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk.com, your number one source for all Dodge Challenger related discussion. As we do not allow cross forum bashing, which will eventually surface to rear it's ugly head, it's best to close this thread. Go where you feel most comfortable, be a member of multiple sites of your choice, but leave it at the door when here.

Bernie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.