Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Who will win Challenger of the Year 2021?

• Pioneer4x4

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • ItsMavicBrah

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 1973Cuda

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Sublime19

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • JRyan392

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • dojobrobro

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • DirectConnection

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • SKT PK 9 Man

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • OctaneRed

Votes: 34 32.7%

Challenger Talk Car of the Year 2021 - Cast your Vote

7K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 ·
There will be no January Challenger of the Month contest. Instead, 2021's previous winners battle it out for the glory to be named 2021 Challenger of the Year! The only prize here is fame and an updated badge to reflect your victory over others. Voting will run throughout the month and a winner will be crowned on Friday, the 28th when the poll officially closes. Below are the previous winners. If any of them would like to post up WHY they should have your vote, I welcome them to the podium.

Good luck!

-Mike

April - @Pioneer4x4

May - @ItsMavicBrah

June - @1973Cuda

July - @Sublime19

August - @JRyan392

September - @dojobrobro

October - @DirectConnection

November - @SKT PK 9 Man

December - @OctaneRed

See less See more
#9 ·
Contest suggestion: Post 3 pics of your PREVIOUS rig. Choose one of them nice cars. Tell a cool story about it, maybe why she's no longer in your stable, like she got wrecked, stolen, traded in for a new one, etc.. Bonus points for a great story.

#10 ·
Man, I voted, that was hard. My gut decision was based on what if I saw one of these on the road, both of us driving, which one would I go wow, never seen that before.
That said, hard to vote as I know some of these cars, and the time even with the little mods, keeping it clean all the time takes some real dedication.
Off Topic: I have never understood how some car owners can have these really great cars and they come whizzing by and not washed in months, Porsche, Cadillac, Challengers/Chargers, Tesla, I understand the daily driver soccer/mom, no time to wash, but having a top end car and not keeping it clean, I always wonder.

#16 ·
Congrats on the winning picture

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.