Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Wow, that's a bummer... every car with the SRT badge was great. If you've been to the SRT Track Experience you know what I'm talking about. Will they be back for 2012? Sounds like a big NO.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Just like the similar thread started in the SRT sub-forum...

The SRTs will be back...When BMW releases a new 3 series, you dont see the M til the following year. Same with the any model and the M version. Mercedes does the same with their AMG line, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I know the Jeep SRT 8 is slotted for 2012 production so they will be back.

·
Registered
466 Posts
The Charger was introduced as a 2006 model, and there was a 2006 SRT8 Charger. I know because I bought one.Too bad they can't get it together anymore, but with bankruptcy and all....

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
The Charger SRT8 will be back for 2012... you can bet on it.. the 300... probably not... They are taking Chrysler into the luxury line so I doubt that. I have seen spy shots of them testing what is believed to be an SRT8 Grand Cherokee. With production of the Charger/Challenger starting this week for the 2011 MY they will most likely end it in July like normal and then start up 2012... 6 or so months is all that the 2011 MY will run... not that big of a deal really when you think about it in those terms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts