Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

After nine years as a wannabe I finally become an owner of a Challenger a month ago. A 2010 R/T. Have been driving a 2006 Mustang GT for five years and that´s a really nice car but having a Challenger now is kind of a dream come true :wink3:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Hammurajen

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome from central Maryland, and congrats on the R/T!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,735 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome from MN. I also made he switch from a Mustang GT to a 2010 Challenger. I liked the Mustang, but I am positive I made the right choice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks

Yeah, the Challenger has more of a musclecar approach and the retro design is awesome. But it´s also more spacy and comfortable which I appreciate as well. I´ve noticed however there is one thing that you can´t beat on the Mustang - it´s a stronger brand. Male car enthusists recognize a Challenger for sure, but EVERYONE recognize a Mustang...

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Thanks

Yeah, the Challenger has more of a musclecar approach and the retro design is awesome. But it´s also more spacy and comfortable which I appreciate as well. I´ve noticed however there is one thing that you can´t beat on the Mustang - it´s a stronger brand. Male car enthusists recognize a Challenger for sure, but EVERYONE recognize a Mustang as a secretary's car...
Fixed. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts