Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2010 Challenger R/T from Woodhouse Auto Group in Blair Nebraska. I was looking over the paperowrk and such when I got it back to Ohio. While looking at the window sticker up at the top where it normally says "this vehicle built for chrysler" etc or the persons name that ordered it mine says built for "Hurst Performance Group". It's not a Hurst Car but was wondering if anyone else has this on thier window sticker? I figured maybe it was supposed to go to Hurst and something got changed--kind of wierd. Thanks much
Dave

·
Registered
711 Posts
the car may have been oringinally destined for Hurst, but they may have backed out of the order or the car may have been redirected for the sale. I'd keep that bad bioy and laminate it. Good story peice.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I checked Woodhouse's web page and they have 13 Hurst Challenger's listed. I can't figure out why they would have so many of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woodhouse had probably 20-25 Challenger R/T & SRT's on thier front row. They were the largest Viper dealer in the US I think. Normally has 10-20 in stock. They had just gotten in 2 ACR's the day I got my R/T. Hurst cars probably 4-6 when I was there. Super people to deal with. Figure I'll call them about my window sticker one of these days, I did call Hurst and they told me it wasn't a Hurst Car but had no further info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts