Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dodge Challenger along with four other Chrysler products have won the Polk Loyalty automotive award according to a recent press release from Chrysler. It can be read in its entirety here: http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=15229&mid=169

A few excerpts from the article are found below:

January 15, 2014 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Chrysler Group starts off the 2014 calendar year by winning five Polk Automotive Loyalty Awards, presented by IHS Automotive. The Chrysler Town & Country won its 13th consecutive Loyalty Award taking the Non-Luxury Mid-size Van category, extending its own record of consecutive wins. The Jeep Grand Cherokee won its fifth award in the Non-Luxury Mid-size SUV category and the Dodge Challenger took Non-Luxury Sport Mid-size Car honors for the third time. Jeep Wrangler nabbed the Non-Luxury Compact SUV award and the Fiat 500 won the Non-Luxury Traditional Subcompact Car category, both winning their first Polk Loyalty Awards.

The Polk Loyalty Awards recognize manufacturers for superior owner loyalty performance, which is determined when a household that owns a new vehicle returns to market and purchases or leases another new vehicle of the same model or make. The 2013 awards are based on an analysis of more than 7.4 million new vehicle owners who bought new vehicles again during the 2013 model year.

Just as an aside I've done my part as I'm on my second modern Challenger. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Good to hear, I know i plan on buying another challenger soon to replace my current one. Plan on going back a year and up 2 trim levels. 2011 to 2010 and SXT to SRT.

No one in my family understands my love for the Challenger. its big, its heavy and not the fastest. but hey love is love.

Shifty

·
Registered
442 Posts
repeat challenger owner

I can see how they won a loyalty award for the challenger...i am on my second challenger....1st was a 2011 RT Plus and 2nd was a Challenger SRT8 (2011, and 2012 respectively)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Count me in. 2nd Challenger, and the wife drives RT Charger, and the kids ride in the back of both.....

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I am on my second Challenger... trading up..... RTC the second time around...

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Camaro guy here, evolved into a muscle car guy and bought an r/t
Been a Chevy guy most of my life but GM, in their infinite wisdom, decided to close every Chevy dealership within 25 miles of my house so I refused to even consider a Camaro... I'm not driving 25 miles just to look at a car. MoPar has always been my other choice and I've owned a few and now my Challenger.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Put me in the club as well. I am on challenger #2 after messing up and trading my first one on a 5 point, it ain't near as impressive as its cracked up to be, 0.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Count me in too. Went from a 2009 SRT to a 2012 SRT.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts
Count me in that stat.
Traded 09RT that I loved, for my 13SRT that I love even more!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I think, once skeptics drive it or talk to people who own them, they are convinced that the Challenger is a wonderful car and easy to live with everyday.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Well, I went and got my first 2013 RT back in Feb 2013. It had a paint defect and Chrysler considered it a mfg defect and bought it back. I went ahead and got another one with some upgrades in May of 2013. So technically this is my second one in a 5 month span. My credit shows I bought 1 and paid it off and now on my second... Woot Woot!

·
Super Moderator
14,200 Posts
Excellent find! This is the third time that the Challenger has won this award (2010, 2011 and 2013). I have updated the impressive Challenger Awards list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts