Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Bowling Green, KY

Votes: 38 44.7%
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says, select your preferred location. Select 2 or 3 locations if your willing to go to multiple locations.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome, let's get this thing to the next level.

5,134 Posts
My votes are in ... KY (16 hrs) and NC (15 hrs)

Thanks for taking the reigns Andy

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
1397 miles Memphis
1457 miles Bowling Green
So ether is OK for me
Just a thought, I'm sure Memphis is easier to get to by plane??

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
memphis is a wild card due to the uncertainty of the opening day. I went ahead and included it and if it is the most popular we will cross that bridge when we get there.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
memphis is a wild card due to the uncertainty of the opening day. I went ahead and included it and if it is the most popular we will cross that bridge when we get there.
Memphis has alot there and it's easy to get to but the other to are doable.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i'll be at any track this side of the mississippi as long as it's a 1/4 mile track

7,359 Posts
Freakin A to that brosef!
No 1/8th mile tracks please.

If I can attend Ill pop to have a pig and pig roaster brought in for an after drag event party !
Whos got the keg?
Or a 500 dollar winners purse either way Im in .
Who ever sets this up pm me as my offer stands!

Be great to see all you guys again and those bad ass rides!
Try to put this event on a weekend other crap is going on nationally if possible of coarse.
Dont plan this during Spring fest(March) or Gatlinburg (June 14th) please...... Gotta feel for our Canadian brothers any way you look at it as thats one a nut numbing cruise.
Get this rolling I have pull to get Chrysler there ...maybe.. Im pulling favors for springfest why not this event.

i'll be at any track this side of the mississippi as long as it's a 1/4 mile track

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I 2nd the keg brother!

If I can attend Ill pop to have a pig and pig roaster brought in for an after drag event party !
Whos got the keg?

Try to put this event on a weekend other crap is going on nationally if possible of coarse.
Dont plan this during Spring fest(March) or Gatlinburg (June 14th) please......

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Is this going down in April?

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts

Whos got the keg?

Dont plan this during Spring fest(March) or Gatlinburg (June 14th) please...... Gotta feel for our Canadian brothers any way you look at it as thats one a nut numbing cruise.
Get this rolling I have pull to get Chrysler there ...maybe.. Im pulling favors for springfest why not this event.
I'll help out for sure, another thing about Memphis that I just thought of and it would be cool to have is a BAND. Memphis has a very deep music roots. Bound to be someone there that will come over and entertain us on the cheap.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
This is a little of topic but not that much but do you guys from Canada need a passport to come down here? I heard we need one to go up there now.

7,359 Posts
Hell yeah brother!!
Boatman you read my mind!

I just talked to the crew down in Texas at forum wars!!
Memphis it is per Jeff!
BW is bringin Gatormeat,lol..no sheet!

Lakers Fan your on!!
You may need several kegs this year!

I'll help out for sure, another thing about Memphis that I just thought of and it would be cool to have is a BAND. Memphis has a very deep music roots. Bound to be someone there that will come over and entertain us on the cheap.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts