Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if we can do this. But is anyone intrested in a trade swap sell table at the fest? I was thinking if you have something your looking to get rid of what better place. I have a cervini's ram air on my car that i want too get rid of and get a different cai. I'm just looking for a change not that there's anything wrong with it. How does everyone feel about it i don't even know If it's been brought up yet or if we can do it

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sounds like a cool idea to me! Good thinking.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im picking up a set of classic rims from another member friday evening and if and its a big IF, I can find a good tire shop to change them around for me, I will have a nice set of the 20" chrome clads to get rid of at a good price.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Im picking up a set of classic rims from another member friday evening and if and its a big IF, I can find a good tire shop to change them around for me, I will have a nice set of the 20" chrome clads to get rid of at a good price.
Was about to post the same thing lol.
Btw, your rims are all boxed up, cleaned, and ready for ChalengerFest! Sure is gonna be packed hauling luggage, 2 drag radials, and 4 rims! Lol luckily I already tested how I'm packing everything in the car. Oh and we are actually coming a day early (Thursday), so once you arrive we can take a ride to a tire shop to get you set up ASAP :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
There's a Firestone store near the hotel. I had to have my DRs rebalanced last year. They were happy to do it to. I called them they said 1.5 hr. wait, well I didn't wait I drove right there and they did it in the very next bay that opened. So maybe if you contact them first, they can ''git r done'' :guiness:

Firestone Tire & Service Center
866 Broadway Ave.

(270) 842-2493

Bowling Green, Ky.

·
Premium Member
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
762 Posts
I have an original set of 20" R/T Classic rims that have one day of mileage on them I'm looking to be rid of if I get a decent offer. I had them removed the day after I drove the car home, they are virtually 'like new', immaculate and ready to use, minus valves, TPM's and tires of course.

If anyone is interested PM me because bringing them would severely cramp my car out but I will for a serious offer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the info Blu Chalnger. Man you will be packed tight with all that Chris but aleast the load will be lighter on the way home

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Was about to post the same thing lol.
Btw, your rims are all boxed up, cleaned, and ready for ChalengerFest! Sure is gonna be packed hauling luggage, 2 drag radials, and 4 rims! Lol luckily I already tested how I'm packing everything in the car. Oh and we are actually coming a day early (Thursday), so once you arrive we can take a ride to a tire shop to get you set up ASAP :bigthumb:
You're bringing two pack mules. But their butts to work!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Anyone still considering this? I have the following take-off I can bring if there's interest.

SRT shorties and mids.

1 set of SRT Alcoas with the F1's on them (less than 4000 miles - No Burnouts)

1 Set Lexani LSS-5's with the Invos (245on 8.5" front/275 on 10" rear) I have run for one year (about 6000 miles) The Lexani's have a nice stagger and sit perfect on the car. (many of you have seen them)

220/230 Cam - This is a custom SHR grind and is a great blower cam for a 6.1 with a really nice idle and real smooth power. I also have the PAC springs for it.

Techco lowering springs and matching Biltsteins

6.1 Intake, rails, and Injectors

I'm not much for selling online so my pile tends to grow and grow.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I'm looking for a plastic piece that goes under the hood, over the headlights. IF anybody wants to sell them let me know. I'll be at challengerfest

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
BM you need a trailer just to haul all your extra stuff to sell!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
BM you need a trailer just to haul all your extra stuff to sell!
Your right BW I have been thinking that I most likely will haul the old girl out there.
Then like you said i can have a place to haul all my crap there and I can lock it up at night.

Everyone is welcome to use the trailer for storage at night also.

I was looking forward to driving the car out but with a fresh build I could have a issue and I'm a long way from home.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Boatman, I'll give you 2k for that maggy ;) lol

·
Banned
675 Posts
Thats a good down payment:bigthumb:
I have extra storage at my house if you need some of your stuff out of the way, mainly the maggie :pimp:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
BM seems like your got plenty interest in that Bread Box!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I've seen your hauler! It's not exactly roughing it for the ride!
Thank You, I might just drive my 3/4 ton.
My 4500 don't have XM, or Ipod hook up or DVD. Might get a little monotonus in it?? Plus I can get 11-12 mpg with the 3/4 and 6-8 mpg with the 4500.
I don't know I would rather put the miles on the 4500 to be honest. It's a 04 and only has 25000.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts