Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or 'V-Day Miles Massacre', NOT a show just an EXCUSE to drive the cars and meetup with other owners at Hearne Railroad Depot Museum 440 Austin St in Hearne Texas 12:noon till 2:30 or so then we go across the street to Toodies BBQ before returning home. No stress about a clean car as we promise no close ups, bring chairs if you have em and also since UnClub is a no stress thingee if the weather is TOO bad we will reschedule it, don't need that kinda stress so fingers crossed it will be nice weather! If anyone wants to meetup to drive down/up/over feel free to post it on this thread, from DFW we usually meet at the Loves Truck Stop on I-45 at Fulghum Rd from the east side about 9-930 leave and stop in Mexia at the Exxon station 315 TX 14 about 1030-1100 to meet up with those coming from west/north west.:grin2:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a month away, mark dem calenders and CYT! :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Three weeks from today, mmmm can almost taste dat Toodies BBQ already, CYT S/PB:grin2:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two weeks now, wonder how many Sublime 2015s will make this, CYT! :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10 day forecast looks GOOD!

Or 'V-Day Miles Massacre', NOT a show just an EXCUSE to drive the cars and meetup with other owners at Hearne Railroad Depot Museum 440 Austin St in Hearne Texas 12:noon till 2:30 or so then we go across the street to Toodies BBQ before returning home. No stress about a clean car as we promise no close ups, bring chairs if you have em and also since UnClub is a no stress thingee if the weather is TOO bad we will reschedule it, don't need that kinda stress so fingers crossed it will be nice weather! If anyone wants to meetup to drive down/up/over feel free to post it on this thread, from DFW we usually meet at the Loves Truck Stop on I-45 at Fulghum Rd from the east side about 9-930 leave and stop in Mexia at the Exxon station 315 TX 14 about 1030-1100 to meet up with those coming from west/north west.:grin2:
10 Day forecast looks good so this is still on so CYT!:grin2:>:):smile:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Texas weather should be sweet, so put your sweetie in da sweet ride and come on down/up or over to Hearne Saturday for smiles (maybe some optional hugs?), and BBQ, CYT S/J:werd:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather is so nice, I washed my car! Should be a sweet day to Jam, sunroof open weather in February!? YES living in Texas and driving a Challenger to meet folks and eat BBQ is our reward for being so dang friendly here!:grin2:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet run, bring your Sweetie!

2 day warning, and will bump this again tamali just so you can not say you didn't know about this, weather is gonna be SWEET Saturday! :werd::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Shame I can't make it. Would have been fun. It's a 5 hour drive though.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^Know ya would bruder, this is a central location kinda for DFW,Austin,Houston, and San Antonio that's far enough off da "states" to make it a fun cruise. We just added a UnCluber out your way in Odessa, and wants to know about any cruises out your way, so seems to be up to U to get something going, we will of course pimp it, can even call it ChallengerJam, just set a date and a place NP! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sick'r Bee, been following this since you first posted. Is this a yearly thing or a couple of times a year? I would have loved to go on Saturday since it's not too far from the metroplex, but still waiting on my Challenger. Thought I would have it by now but I will be there next time!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
^^Know ya would bruder, this is a central location kinda for DFW,Austin,Houston, and San Antonio that's far enough off da "states" to make it a fun cruise. We just added a UnCluber out your way in Odessa, and wants to know about any cruises out your way, so seems to be up to U to get something going, we will of course pimp it, can even call it ChallengerJam, just set a date and a place NP! :D
Have him PM me.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sick'r Bee, been following this since you first posted. Is this a yearly thing or a couple of times a year? I would have loved to go on Saturday since it's not too far from the metroplex, but still waiting on my Challenger. Thought I would have it by now but I will be there next time!
Not a scheduled thing so may do again in April. If you have it by March 28 we will be going to Shreveport for the LA Mopar show, great bunch out there and be glad to have a B5 along, you are gonna love that car bruder, congrats in advance!
Have him PM me.
Undetermined here, sent him the email list so he may email you direct.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last bump

Weather is gonna be great, but Sunday it's gonna turn so if ya got plans to drive Sunday, may as well come on down/up/over to Hearne Saturday instead, jus sayin....>:)

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't forget to bring a chair and see ya there (too early in morn for real poetry)! ;) :D

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D:D:D

Was another great CJam, even though an apparent mis-communication between your's truly and the BBQ place as it seems that every other Sunday they are open and closed Saturday because of that, soo hope they don't cook extra for us today, oops? We did find a pretty nice alternate Cafe to hit, NP! 6 of us made it and I believe my "Cougar" LIKED being the only female there, you may or may not want to relay that to the "Spouces/GFs" that did not come, but both my sweeties were smiling (yes my 2010 I'm TOLD always smiles, tee hee), was another fun EXCUSE to drive and enjoy not just the car, but also friends the car has made for us, SMILES everywhere, total score and look to do again in April for those that missed one, NP! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
3 Participants
sick'r bee
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing