Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Don't forget to put this guy on your list...

I actually put him in charge of the list when I first started making a list for those who are out to get me...but it sounds like you are saying I may have erred in my judgment of his trustworthiness...hmmm, CRAP!!

Well, I could still add him to the list, but then having him on the list in which he is watching over strikes me as the mother of all conflicts of interests...

One thing is clear, I need a new list watcher-over-er...er!!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hahaha! I knew better. My eyes are still pure as the virgin snow...
Seems like I've always heard it said, "pure as the driven snow"

But now that I think about it, your way make more sense...actually, your way just makes sense, whereas my way doesn't really make any sense at all...

what the heck is 'driven snow' anyway?? And why have people always been misusing that saying when I'm around...for my whole life even?!?

My dogma is becoming catma right before my very eyes :freak5:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Seems like I've always heard it said, "pure as the driven snow"

But now that I think about it, your way make more sense...actually, your way just makes sense, whereas my way doesn't really make any sense at all...

what the heck is 'driven snow' anyway?? And why have people always been misusing that saying when I'm around...for my whole life even?!?

My dogma is becoming catma right before my very eyes :freak5:
Virgin snow implies snow that has not been involved in sexual intercourse. Are the winters that long and cold where you are that folks resort to gettin' busy with a snow-bank? I would hope that all snow is "virgin snow".

I believe the phrase is "pure as the driven snow" as in "wind-driven".

Now the differences between "Olive Oil", "Virgin Olive Oil" and "Extra-Virgin Olive Oil" us what's really confusing. Something is either virgin or not. What's "Extra-virgin"? Is that anyway related to "partially pregnant"?

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Virgin snow implies snow that has not been involved in sexual intercourse. Are the winters that long and cold where you are that folks resort to gettin' busy with a snow-bank? I would hope that all snow is "virgin snow".

Now the differences between "Olive Oil", "Virgin Olive Oil" and "Extra-Virgin Olive Oil" us what's really confusing. Something is either virgin or not. What's "Extra-virgin"? Is that anyway related to "partially pregnant"?
Around here the winter’s last on average from 20 to 25 days. And while I have been known to get randy in a lot less than 3 weeks, no one has ever seen me in my bday suit in the snow.

Now, there was that time I discovered the meaning of life while wearing my bday suit, and I was in the woods, but I was alone and there was no snow on the ground.

I cannot speak to the rest of your reply because it starts to veer into using the side of my head where reasoning and such is normally done, and I padlocked that section up many moons ago - it’s emotions and The Id now! And I gotta day, it’s been nice...very, very nice!

In closing, I am afraid I must insist that you cease tour habit of using logic and reason when responding to my posts, as it’s very confusing sometimes and certainly offputting the rest. I don’t want to, but I will complain to the moderators if you insist on espousing facts, trying to reason with me, and pointing out my logical fallacies...hehe, fallacies!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I knew I would hate this car partly because of its lack of a cruise control, but I now realize I also hate it because of its meticulous data logging. I hate being able to know just much time I spend every day driving very slowly to and from work.

3 days’ worth of miles: 24EA4EB0-35C5-4E13-9439-68FAF08018C3_1523487422898.jpeg

Total amount of seat time: 83AD49EB-6E18-4BA1-A3B4-442364B39AF9_1523487451404.jpeg

Averaging lowly speed of:
70CB57E2-0FAF-435A-A5B5-C987FE91DF27_1523487477636.jpeg

And not even saving the planet all that much:
3FC1B71F-D40A-4AEF-8B67-B79DD99C6A17_1523487497397.jpeg

(I hope I pasted those inline in the right order...if not I’ll fix it later...once I get home...whenever that is...)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

Driven, driven..... I made a mistake, again. I believe it is this age thing. I did enjoy listening to Nuke question the meaning of life over it though! LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Driven, driven..... I made a mistake, again. I believe it is this age thing. I did enjoy listening to Nuke question the meaning of life over it though! LOL!
No, no, no...I was questioning the vernacular I had been ingrained with since my youth...my wonderful, albeit misspent youth.

I already know the meaning of life; I am quite certain of it actually.

As alluded to before, I managed to figure it out back when I was in college.

I would go ahead and reveal it to you now, but I feel like the message would get lost amongst the disdain for my, shall we say "methods" of discovery...but whatever man, just because I was walking around in the woods without any clothes on (does a backpack that's too small for a dwarf count as clothing? if it does, then I wasn't completely naked) when I had my Epiphany, that doesn't mean anything. It should definitely NOT be a detraction from the sincerity of The Message.

And yeah, I cannot in all honesty deny that I was maybe...err, probably...errr, well, pretty surely suffering the full blown effects of an overdose on mushrooms at the time (some people will say you cannot OD on mushrooms; don't believe them; they lack the courage and intestinal fortitude to try is all). Nevertheless, I don't see how the two have anything to do with each other.

I mean, I was listening to a Deftones My Own Summer CD that day my Challenger feasted upon that friggin' Prius. Does that mean every one of the band members of the Deftones hate Prius'...Priuses...Priuii, whatever they're called??

No!!

And so neither should the psilocybin content of my grey matter 20 years ago be used to justify an indictment upon any of the realizations that I came to at the same time. Especially when the realizations concern me, you, us, them...everything! Everything about us, and about what all of life is truly about...what it is for...why we are here...

But I digest!

I beseech you, dear friend, dearest of friends @silver scat: don't let your stereotypes and prejudices blind you to the truth or dull the sharpness of my message. For it is the truth that I have, and it is the truth that will someday set us all free!!! 0:)

Now, where in the heck did I set my beer....

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Is it just me, or does an evening around the campfire, getting drunk with Nuke sound like A#1 entertainment?
Just don't count on that snow being virgin afterwards

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Just don't count on that snow being virgin afterwards

A Guy
You got me all wrong, I doubt I’d even stick around to frolic in a good snow field’s virginity. Something about a truly white landscape that turns me off.

Oh I get it now, I know what creeps me out about the thought of nothing but white everywhere I look: I already embody that same hell’s cape!!

Seriously, my complexion could be accurately described as resembling that of a fish’s belly, and it wouldn’t be an exaggeration!

No really...I can get thousands of micro-sunburns if I wear a football jersey in the daytime with no undershirt.

Pure white every which way I look? Been there; done that; got the t-shirt.

In fact, when I lifted that t-shirt up this morning to check for cigarette burns in the mirror, I just happen to be staring at the right (wrong) angle and now I’m snow-blind for the next 36 hrs!

It ain’t easy being me I tell ya! It’s a full time job, and there ain’t no days off either...

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
No, no, no...I was questioning the vernacular I had been ingrained with since my youth...my wonderful, albeit misspent youth.

I already know the meaning of life; I am quite certain of it actually.

As alluded to before, I managed to figure it out back when I was in college.

I would go ahead and reveal it to you now, but I feel like the message would get lost amongst the disdain for my, shall we say "methods" of discovery...but whatever man, just because I was walking around in the woods without any clothes on (does a backpack that's too small for a dwarf count as clothing? if it does, then I wasn't completely naked) when I had my Epiphany, that doesn't mean anything. It should definitely NOT be a detraction from the sincerity of The Message.

And yeah, I cannot in all honesty deny that I was maybe...err, probably...errr, well, pretty surely suffering the full blown effects of an overdose on mushrooms at the time (some people will say you cannot OD on mushrooms; don't believe them; they lack the courage and intestinal fortitude to try is all). Nevertheless, I don't see how the two have anything to do with each other.

I mean, I was listening to a Deftones My Own Summer CD that day my Challenger feasted upon that friggin' Prius. Does that mean every one of the band members of the Deftones hate Prius'...Priuses...Priuii, whatever they're called??

No!!

And so neither should the psilocybin content of my grey matter 20 years ago be used to justify an indictment upon any of the realizations that I came to at the same time. Especially when the realizations concern me, you, us, them...everything! Everything about us, and about what all of life is truly about...what it is for...why we are here...

But I digest!

I beseech you, dear friend, dearest of friends @silver scat: don't let your stereotypes and prejudices blind you to the truth or dull the sharpness of my message. For it is the truth that I have, and it is the truth that will someday set us all free!!! 0:)

Now, where in the heck did I set my beer....
These "truth's" aren't something left out of the Bible were they??? Perhaps something you should perhaps shoot off to Rome?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
12 Participants
silver scat
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing