Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been procrastinating about putting these up. They're from the most recent Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale.

What you see on T.V. is only a FRACTION of what's going on. Acres and acres of cars. I'm still wore out.

Must have seen at least a dozen gen 1 Challengers. More than I thought I would.

I'm putting these here so more peeps will see them. I know I don't spend too much time on the pics/media thread.

These really stood out for me. :guiness:

Attachments

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I've been bamboozled.

Those ain't no Challengers!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Barracuda's, not Challengers :smile:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Nice, excellent 70 and 71 Cuda's. I've owned both model years in the past, just wish I would have had one with a Hemi. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
"71 'Cuda My Favorite car.... If we could get quarter panels like that for out Challengers (the straight body line) at a decent price, I would turn mine into a 'Cuda clone.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey I was there! I go every year, usually 2 or 3 days. It's quite large and would be overwhelming (well at least to me) to try and see it all in one day. Spread it out and take my time....granted it gets pricier as the week goes on!

I'd say there were many more you didn't get pictures of.....but then again I didn't either, ha ha! Did you see that 2015+ lime green convertible one outside at one of the vendor booths? It was interesting.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Next gen "Challenger" needs to be styled after one of these Cudas. The Quad lights might bee too much like the current Challenger look and "toothy" grill on the '71 might be a little too much but, I'd love to see the '72 cuda (single headlight) grill and round tail-lightw done up retro-style on a new car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Here's some pics I took at the auction. Loved the red pickup! The Challenger was a Sema build which was interesting. Dodge was there giving people free rides in Hellcats! The line was huge and they basically smoked the tires the entire way around the track. I took a pic of the cheap General tires they were using and the tire changer. Som of the tires were down to the cords. They ended up using water on the ground to cool them between sessions. And took a pic of a Firebirded out Camaro.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
938 Posts
I like that version of a "widebody" better than the current widebody.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,740 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts