Dodge Challenger Forum banner
161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Dodge Challenger SXT
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
I am so Happy That I can finally Share My Challenger with All of You after all these months of waiting, and Loving Yours As they really got me through a Very Long wait! I can’t Even Begin to tell You all How every single one of your photos have honestly amazed Me, and Virtually everyone else following this post, I’ve received so many comments about this post, even one today, telling me how much He Enjoyed seeing so many four wheeled beauties all in one place, This thread has done just that, I am So Happy I can throw my hat into the ring, I hope Ya’ll Enjoy it!

-Chef Dan, Lancaster County, PA
2022 GoManGo SXT
Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Window

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Grille

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Land vehicle

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I am so Happy That I can finally Share My Challenger with All of You after all these months of waiting, and Loving Yours As they really got me through a Very Long wait! I can’t Even Begin to tell You all How every single one of your photos have honestly amazed Me, and Virtually everyone else following this post, I’ve received so many comments about this post, even one today, telling me how much He Enjoyed seeing so many four wheeled beauties all in one place, This thread has done just that, I am So Happy I can throw my hat into the ring, I hope Ya’ll Enjoy it!

2022 GoManGo SXT View attachment 1055177
View attachment 1055176
View attachment 1055175
View attachment 1055174
View attachment 1055172
View attachment 1055173
View attachment 1055171
View attachment 1055170
View attachment 1055169
View attachment 1055168
Congrats Dan! It's a beauty. Great pics too. Enjoy! (y);)

• Love
Reactions: Danspaperplate

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts

View attachment 1055176
View attachment 1055175
View attachment 1055174
View attachment 1055172
View attachment 1055173
View attachment 1055171
View attachment 1055170
View attachment 1055169
View attachment 1055168
looks great
Enjoy every mile

• Love

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T
13 Posts

View attachment 1055176
View attachment 1055175
View attachment 1055174
View attachment 1055172
View attachment 1055173
View attachment 1055171
View attachment 1055170
View attachment 1055169
View attachment 1055168
Looks Awesome Dan! I was just in Lancaster a few weeks ago. I live in Bethlehem and work in Allentown was visiting Lancaster with the wife and kids. Let me know if you are ever in the Lehigh Valley Area! We have a Mopar Madness car shows monthly I can get you the details if interested,

• Love

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Looks Awesome Dan! I was just in Lancaster a few weeks ago. I live in Bethlehem and work in Allentown was visiting Lancaster with the wife and kids. Let me know if you are ever in the Lehigh Valley Area! We have a Mopar Madness car shows monthly I can get you the details if interested,
Oh wow! That’s Awesome My Friend, Thank You very much for letting me know and I’ll be sure to Save this message in case I’m ever out your way! Also, likewise, if you ever come back to Lancaster, Be sure to let me know! Would Love to see Your Ride! What color / year did you pick up? It’s nice to meet you!

P.S. I just clicked follow for your thread posts, Etc., so I didn’t lose a way to connect, if I’m ever out your way, Also, I just noticed your Thumbnail, AWESOME CAR! And what a Great Screen name! Lol!

·
Premium Member
2011 SRT8 392 BGE Supercharged Toxic Orange
1,614 Posts
Just a reminder to ya'll who want to see lots of "Cool" looking Challengers

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Just a reminder to ya'll who want to see lots of "Cool" looking Challengers
I wanted to especially say “Thank You” for this, It sounds like a great event, My Friend @Yellow Jacket 2012 was telling me about, if You, or anyone reading this can make it, Go! I hope I can make it there too!!!!

161 - 180 of 204 Posts