Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Challengers Galore! Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures!, Post Em’ Here!!!!

37K views 275 replies 77 participants last post by  Bob Ricewasser 
#1 ·
I can’t believe this post hasn’t happened Yet, But I was searching forums to read and noticed there was nothing that just had tons and tons and tons of Pictures of Challengers, So I thought I would kick the week off by starting a photo thread and asking Everyone to post a picture of All their challengers, Past, Present, Future, Whatever the case may be, However many you have, Let’s See em’!

(As Many of You Already know, I have not yet received my 2022 SXT Go Mango W./ Sunroof yet, But the moment I do, I will Be sure to post it!, What can I say? I am So Excited and have such Challenger Envy that I can’t wait to Have it Arrive that I’m just dyin’ to see All of Yours in the Meantime!)

-Chef Dan, Lancaster PA

#2 ·
#9 ·
oh sweet Jesus, what color is THAT? That could seriously Make me Rethink my GoManGo!, I Love my GoManGo Choice, But That, that Blue is truly Electric almost, its Truly just Off the wall! Thanks so much for going first and for sharing your absolutely beautiful ride!

Boy, Thank You all so much for replying and sharing, I kind of feel like a Hollow feeling inside that it’s taking so long for my order to come in, seeing All Your pictures tonight Helps, I am so enjoying getting to look over all these Beautiful Rides, Each one is so different and soooooooooo far removed from anything I’ve ever seen in person out Here in Lancaster county, Brilliant Colors, Thoroughly sharp looking mods and Choices made in Your purchases everyone, I’m Lovin’ em’ thank you sooooooooo much, I can’t wait to sit in one and get to Drive mine Home, But until then, Your photos are Helpful and quelling this homesick-like feeling I feel right now to officially join the club when I can post mine!

Wow, I’m not kidding, On the lot, I never got the grey color, But seeing it sit out front of your house, It’s so magnetic, Very Muscular and Has such presence, Seeing these Not along another car, shoved in beside a used Jetta, or Eighty thousand dollar charger, I thank You all for posting the Grey because now I fully understand why I’d want one and how Great they look outside The Home, It’s seriously So Sharp When seen in these pictures

Wow, I’m not kidding, On the lot, I never got the grey color, But seeing it sit out front of your house, It’s so magnetic, Very Muscular and Has such presence, Seeing these Not along another car, shoved in beside a used Jetta, or Eighty thousand dollar charger, I thank You all for posting the Grey because now I fully understand why I’d want one and how Great they look outside The Home, It’s seriously So Sharp When seen in these pictures
I just scrolled back to it for like the fourth time in a row, I think that’s the one I’m going to be shocked about most, Made a believer outta me!

Very sharp!

I also have to say I Love your interior colors and That sunroof really makes this car brighten up beautifully I’m just in awe!

#10 ·
Sorry Poncherello, but Octane Red kicks Smokeshow's butt.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Hood

#11 ·
Wow, Now I see why everyone Has Had like ten Challengers, Because when you think you’ve seen the most incredible colors or features you then see the next beauty or best thing, This Is shout out loud Beauty, Geeze, I’d wreck! ….looking in every window or reflective surface I could just to see myself in this Beast, that’s Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful!

Thank You for posting this because I can’t even believe this, I was just saying to one of my Challenger friends the other evening it’s so hard to discern what to buy Because the colors on Dodges site didn’t look like anything that was on the lot or that I had seen and On the site now I just went and looked their swatch doesn’t do this Gem justice at all, It’s unreal

#22 ·
Challenger - Past
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Challenger - Present
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

#23 ·
You asked for Challengers galore, here's a long shot, with some other LX cars thrown in.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

#25 ·
How about Challengers tails galore...........

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#29 ·
Brings a new meaning to "Mustang owners chasing tail".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.