Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching ABC news last night and they were giving a report of a snow storm that shut down several highways.A helicopter above showed numerous cars and trucks stopped on the highway unable to move due to the deep snow. I saw a car transport truck that appeared to be carrying a full load of Challengers. They had about six inches of snow on them but it looked like the right shape, size and grille to be a Challenger. They listed the location on HiWay 420 just N/E of Detroit in Canada. I'm not up on my geography in this area, but could this have been a load of Challengers leaving the Brampton plant? If so, this is the first spotting.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures or video or it didn't happen! :)
Do you guys think I'm making this stuff up? If you re-read my post I asked the question "Could this have been a load of Challengers?" I didn't make a statement of fact but merely asked a question. Given the time and location of where this was, it certainly could be our cars leaving the plant. Maybe some of our members in Canada could add to this post.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Challengers from Brampton wouldn't likely be on Hwy 420 where bulk of snow storm hit.
If they were Challengers headed to Windsor for upfit they'd have been farther south on 401.
I see a lot of truckloads of Camaros heading west from Oshawa -maybe it was
a load of Camaros affected.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Do you guys think I'm making this stuff up? If you re-read my post I asked the question "Could this have been a load of Challengers?" I didn't make a statement of fact but merely asked a question. Given the time and location of where this was, it certainly could be our cars leaving the plant. Maybe some of our members in Canada could add to this post.

I was trying to be funny, I guess next time I will add "lol"

·
Registered
711 Posts
darn... that just screams, parts stripping hahahaha , let's see I need rims, the exhuast would be nice, calipers, spindles....

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Hope it wasn't those nice 392 in the snow!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was trying to be funny, I guess next time I will add "lol"
Goehner, no worries, I saw the smiley face but the next guy JZminsky said the same and I was ticked because of the slow working internet. But anyway, got my point across.:browsmiley::thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts