Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Thanks guys! I am very honored! I've had a lot on my plate the last couple of months and with my mom passing away last year this is really refreshing! She was a Challenger lover as well just like my dad. Thanks again guys and I want to send an extra special thanks to the guys at Petty's Garage like Mike Cormack, Jeff Whaley, Will Cheek, Frank Steadman and the rest of the gang. Without them bringing my dream to reality this would have never happened! Also special thanks to Big Ed in Arkansas for the custom Halos, Arrington Performance, Steve White Motors, Superior Dodge in Siloam Springs, Arkansas and Ralph Gilles for giving me some neat ideas. I am including some pics that were not posted before so you can see more of the whole car. Thanks again! It's really an honor. Great cars on here for sure! Everyone in the running had some nice rides!

Killer Bee

Glamour Shot

Interior
Viper seats

Custom door panels

Console lid

Custom Petty's Garage Gauges

Rear seats

Steering wheel

Dash

All Forged 392

Rear view mirror shot

North Wilkesboro Speedway

In the mountains Fast And Furious 7 movie extra

Engine compartment

Rear diffuser

Props

Bumble seat

Pics at Petty's Garage

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I can certainly see why your ride took the crown! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I am already working on another one for this year. This one is going a totally different direction from "Killer Bee" Here is a pic of the starting point. It's a 2009 SRT with an auto. I am thinking a naturally aspirated 426 Arrington Stroker for this one.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts