Lease?Finance?Buy

We also have a 2016 plum cherry
And a 2015 black automatic,
Also a 2016 white manual available!! ]
What the heck is plum cherry?

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Ha, she is banned. Looks like we can discuss the plum cherry Hellcat? Wow, wide open.

·
Administrator
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
I'm gonna buy this beautiful car. This sweety kid. I read about hellcat's pros and corns and i want to share with you a link I Stink BAD With my best wishes.
I'm sorry, this car is not for sweety kids. Maybe you meant to say sweaty kids, but nevertheless your click through advertising attempt was weak. Now get back to school after you take a shower. Wouldn't want you to be stinky now.

Love Bernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that Dodge might not be willing to disclose this info, but it would be nice to know. Seems there are many of us on here that aren't the biggest fans of either black or brass monkey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. Black key vs red key in Hellcat: is there any difference in fuel economy? Specifically, if you are heading out for a road trip that involves a lot of freeway cruising at 70 mph, should you use the black key to improve fuel economy, or will the red key deliver the same fuel economy until you ask for more power?

2. Will existing 9" rims work with the larger brakes on the Hellcat? Specifically, will the WPA wheels work on the Hellcat?

·
Super Moderator
14,431 Posts
1. Black key vs red key in Hellcat: is there any difference in fuel economy? Specifically, if you are heading out for a road trip that involves a lot of freeway cruising at 70 mph, should you use the black key to improve fuel economy, or will the red key deliver the same fuel economy until you ask for more power?

2. Will existing 9" rims work with the larger brakes on the Hellcat? Specifically, will the WPA wheels work on the Hellcat?
the black key will probably pull timing and cut back fuel to limit to the 500hp threshold, so during steady state cruise or typical driving it wouldn't make much difference on the street. Even during acceleration onto a freeway, you're rarely using even 50% of the output.

I doubt the wheels would clear the 6 piston calipers - Hellcat wheels have different offsets than the wheels you mention.

441 - 451 of 451 Posts