Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Name is Ben and live in Halethorpe MD 21227. Huge car enthusiast and have owned a lot of stuff so far in my life. October 2013 I took ownership of a 13 Chally R/T Black/Cloth interior 6speed chrome clads, from Musselmans Dodge. Anyhow I hope to make it to some shows with a buddy of mine who lives in Catonsville and has a 09 Chally R/T.

Also wanted to share this link if anyone is interested or knows of someone. Want to trade my clads for gray envy wheels. Thanks all!

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f17/wtt-252mile-set-rt-chrome-clads-154105/

See attachment for pic of my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Baltimore County, MD!

Check out Maryland Area Mopars on the web and FaceBook if your interested in a car club.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hey all just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Name is Ben and live in Halethorpe MD 21227. Huge car enthusiast and have owned a lot of stuff so far in my life. October 2013 I took ownership of a 13 Chally R/T Black/Cloth interior 6speed chrome clads, from Musselmans Dodge. Anyhow I hope to make it to some shows with a buddy of mine who lives in Catonsville and has a 09 Chally R/T.
Damn, Halethorpe/Arbutus is like Challenger central! I know of at least 3 other Challengers besides mine in this area, including one right up the street from me. Welcome to the forums! Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on here much lately.

If you're looking for a club check out Maryland Area Mopars - Home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts