Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ive got a 2013 challenger sxt, I was thinking about changing the color of the gauge lights to red (not changing the face itself like a lot of other people are doing). I have heard that theres just a light sheet basically that isint just a bulb change which sounds weird to me but then I found these bulbs on ebay. Anyone pull their gauge cluster out and see bulbs/leds that can be changed? Do you guys this that 2 of these would get the gauges to light up red instead of green?

Red 37 73 74 T5 T4 LED Bulbs for Car Speedo Gauge Cluster Background Lights | eBay

Ill deal with the other lights later, found plenty of posts with parts number on leds for the cupholder and other lighted accessories, dealing mainly with the gauges this time around. THANKS!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey ive got a 2013 challenger sxt, I was thinking about changing the color of the gauge lights to red (not changing the face itself like a lot of other people are doing). I have heard that theres just a light sheet basically that isint just a bulb change which sounds weird to me but then I found these bulbs on ebay. Anyone pull their gauge cluster out and see bulbs/leds that can be changed? Do you guys this that 2 of these would get the gauges to light up red instead of green?

Red 37 73 74 T5 T4 LED Bulbs for Car Speedo Gauge Cluster Background Lights | eBay

Ill deal with the other lights later, found plenty of posts with parts number on leds for the cupholder and other lighted accessories, dealing mainly with the gauges this time around. THANKS!
Are u saying that u can change the light in the cup holder that is green and other lights that are green? How!!! Please tell me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I am saying is I found these bulbs on ebay, If I buy these is it just a plug and play deal to get the gauge lights to be red instead of green?

·
Registered
956 Posts
It might be easier to post it. If not, PM me too please! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would like the information as well. Why all the PMing though instead of posting.If you must PM me as well though

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed new digital gauges along with the analog gauges in to the cluster facing The problem I'm having is I can't get the wright signal for the fuel gauge It jumps from O to 99 Does anyone know of a kit or a trick to get the gauge to read properly Thanks for the help

·
Registered
876 Posts
Wow .. OP's original thread got highjacked QUICK! lol ... sorry 'bout that. I'm just as guilty. :-/

Does anyone happen to know the answer to the OP question about gauge light replacements?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts