Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using apple car play maps or Waze, the Nav voice is way too loud and annoying. Any way to turn down volume? I am have unable to figure it out. Thanks

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Just to elaborate on the answer above - there are separate volume levels for the voice and for music. So when you adjust the volume while it's talking, it only adjusts the voice volume, which is separate from the music volume.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
All of the above responses are correct.

It just seems to me there ought to be a better way to do it.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,527 Posts
Had to turn the voice prompts all the way off as they were making me go nuts! Being advised to turn right three times before a turn was too much.

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it didn’t seem to do it on the way home tonight using Waze, but I had my hand on car volume every time “she” talked to turn her down, but the volume was a suitable volume.

Normally Even with radio volume turned very low, “she” has been loud as crap. Does the volume on cellphone impact it? I haven’t had any luck finding anything on Uconnect settings. I have had car for 3 weeks and only thing I dislike so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've tried turning it down while it's talking (both with the steering wheel controls and dash volume knob) and it will work for that message while it's talking, but it immediately goes back up on the next message- every time- and I've yet to be able to find a fix. Highly aggravating having the car constantly yell at me.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
I've tried turning it down while it's talking (both with the steering wheel controls and dash volume knob) and it will work for that message while it's talking, but it immediately goes back up on the next message- every time- and I've yet to be able to find a fix. Highly aggravating having the car constantly yell at me.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
I think there are actually 3 different volumes, Audio, Nav and Phone, all adjust while you are listening to them.
All covered in the manual.
Plus the Parksense can be adjusted, and the aux jack can be adjusted.
And you can also change the Nav volume from the touch screen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts