Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 2014 SRT 392 in Nov - White , 6spd , stripe delete & leather because I heard of the changes that were rumored at the time . I had a feeling there was going to be major appearance changes & low and behold the changes weren't as drastic as I thought .

That being said the only thing I think I like better are the tail lights ..

Not happy tht they put the 392 in an RT & feel as though the upgraded 5.7 425 HP with an 8spd would have been enough of a performance upgrade for that model leanving the SRT :guiness: king .

Only thing I can figure is that theyre going to put the hell cat in the 15 SRT and price it out of the market .

Either way I'll have to do some minor engine mods once the warranty expires so I wont get beat by a stock RT

BTW don't like the super bee logo or the interior for that matter -

Like it plain no stripes and retro

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
We must be the only group of vehicle owners that gets so OCD about a new bumper, a bumble bee and a new set of tailights.

Just imagine us owning a Toyota!

Reactions: dodgemahal

·
Registered
573 Posts
I can not even think about the idea of owning a Toyota. It could never happen.:eek: I an not in the market for a new car, but I do like the 2015 Challenger by what I can tell by the Photos.:) nothing will ever be perfect, everyone will never be pleased but over all Dodge did a nice job. Can't wait to see the new SRT.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
10,032 Posts
He said a R/T 392 with 470 hp.
I was responding to that.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Yea, like what the hell's going on with that hood? Does it raise up like that when the headlights are on?

And that interior looks like something Liberace would have custom made at a Bahrain brothel.

Gawd help me, that's ugly as sin.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
The saddest part is many people inside Toyota think that is just gorgeous

·
Super Moderator
16,623 Posts
This can't be real. :yikes: :mecry: :puke:
Its really ugly... that I can say for sure.

That must be a Japanese market car show (note the name of the taxi concept).

Some of the styling concepts that come over from there are baffling, so put it mildly.

On the other hand, the Lexus "pucker grille" is hands down pretty unattractive and Nissan / Infiniti is doing their part as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts