Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed the suede on the door panels to a different color? I searched alot around the forum but couldnt find anything. sorry if this is a repost.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
You can do it the hard way like I did. I didn't remove the panels at all. I cut the material I was going to use about a half inch larger than the panel area. Then starting in the middle, top and bottom, tucked the material around the edge of the existing panel with a screwdriver. A plastic trim stick would have been better.

I did this a year and a half ago and it is still tight.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help! doesn't look to hard to do i'll post pictures when I get it done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I went to the linked thread.....is there any advantage to removing the door panel at all? How do the arm rests come off? Did you use adhesive?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I went to the linked thread.....is there any advantage to removing the door panel at all? How do the arm rests come off? Did you use adhesive?
You should be able to change the material on the door bolsters without removing the panel. The only advantage to removing the door panel is that you would be able to lay it on a table in a horizontal position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts