Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking of ordering with "Bee delete" if possible, ideally with the bees provided to me uninstalled, otherwise i could remove them. The reason is I really would like fender script badges. But do you think with the script badge on the grill that would be too much? I guess I could just remove the grill script badge. If it's not too tall, I would also consider mounting one of the bees on the spoiler, where an SRT8 badge would typically be.

Thoughts, opinions?

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
I have the script badges on the fenders and grille on my R/T. I don't think it's too much. What do you think?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Probably put a Challenger script on my grill when I get mine.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I'm going to request whenever I order on Friday that the don't put the scat pack bee logo on the fenders. I want a clean look. I am however going to add "392 Hemi" emblems on the hood.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I was going to ask this in the main Scat Pack thread but I think its more applicable here. How do you order the Script badges on the grill? Ive seen multiple pictures of 2015s with the Script badge but I can't seem to identify easily what package that is a part of.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The shaker cars come with the script badge in the grille.

Reactions: iMerlin

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I love the script badge on the grille----only reason I have never put one on is that I have a hang-up about the script badge not matching the dash-cover badge.

But, in the end, do to your car what you think looks good.

·
Registered
828 Posts
So if the script badge is standard on the Shakers, can you get it optionally on the regular Scat Packs? If so, how do you request that?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Reactions: iMerlin

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
The Bee emblems on the side will come right off, using fishing string, and use goo gone to remove whatever glue is left. Then you could use the 3M emblem adhesive tape to put it wherever you want, provided it fits.

I wish Dodge would choose one font for the Challenger, classic script or the modern square font. I prefer the script, but the rocker covers only come in the modern font.
I replaced my dash badge with a custom Script badge from Billet Tech, but I think they stopped making those.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm going to request whenever I order on Friday that the don't put the scat pack bee logo on the fenders. I want a clean look. I am however going to add "392 Hemi" emblems on the hood.
You can have both! ;)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
That's exactly how I'm going to apply those 392 hemi emblems to the side of the hood. It'll look great. And there is no scat pack logo delete. It'll come that way from the factory but my sales mgr said that his detailing guys will take the logo off and get that area all cleaned off before I take delivery. Super easy to do it myself but one less thing to worry about once I pick it up if the fenders are clean already ;)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Just make sure to specify, on the order if possible, that you want them BACK after they remove them.

That's exactly how I'm going to apply those 392 hemi emblems to the side of the hood. It'll look great. And there is no scat pack logo delete. It'll come that way from the factory but my sales mgr said that his detailing guys will take the logo off and get that area all cleaned off before I take delivery. Super easy to do it myself but one less thing to worry about once I pick it up if the fenders are clean already ;)

·
Registered
815 Posts
How about 392 Hemi emblem on the hood, classic Challenger & R/T on fender and Scat Pack (or) rumble bee in quarter window?
That should look totally retro if that's what you're after.
I'm not digging the "new" bee all that much, I do like the rumble bee a bit better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
828 Posts
How about 392 Hemi emblem on the hood, classic Challenger & R/T on fender and Scat Pack (or) rumble bee in quarter window?
That should look totally retro if that's what you're after.
I'm not digging the "new" bee all that much, I do like the rumble bee a bit better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I like the idea of the bee on the quarter window! I think Im gonna rock that look and then have script Challenger badges on the fender and front grill. So sweet. I think I gots some Photoshop to do!

·
Registered
19 Posts
are there 2 different scat pack badges? one with 6.4l lettering and one without? i'm guessing the one without goes on the shaker, and the one with the 6.4 lettering goes on the scat pack 392?

·
Registered
16,301 Posts
are there 2 different scat pack badges? one with 6.4l lettering and one without? i'm guessing the one without goes on the shaker, and the one with the 6.4 lettering goes on the scat pack 392?
Yes except Dodge calls the SP without the shaker a 6.4L. ...only the Shaker do they call a 392. I know same engine, just the way the want it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.