Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to pick-up my plates this afternoon and "stumbled" on a new Charger. I have had many, many cars over the years and this car has that magnet factor. It draws you over. It was an all white R/T with a beautiful rust colored leather interior and 20 inch chrome wheels. The tail panel was crisp with more Charger cues than the previous model. The rear valance and bumper were very well executed with well integrated dual exhaust tips. The side body creases were deep and a bit more "Mustang" than I care for but nothing to turn me away from buying it. The interior and dash pod was flawless looking with eye candy and luxury features everywhere you reach; a real home run on that front. I'll have to drive it but I can already tell Chrysler will sell many Chargers in 2011.
I give it four jalapenos!

Just sayin'!
RR

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
The dealer down where I live has at least two that I have seen, one white and one black. And have to agree, they are very nice cars, I do like what they did with it, seeing it person is alot different than a picture.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a fantastic looking car with the awful exception of the C pillar...the rear part of the back door looks like a 2005 Altima....

I debated between my Challenger and the new Charger and just couldn't get over that back door/C pillar

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw a new SRT8 at the Chicago Auto show. It's a beautiful car. I agree that it has too many doors, but it would be easier getting the kids in the back seat.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well, I sure wouldn't trade my SRT Challenger for one, but we(actually my wife) just got an '11 Charger RT with Road and Track pac with Super track Pack, and I'll say its probably the greatest 4 Dr. performance sedan Ive ever driven. Even though its on the same platform as the 1st gen. Charger, it handles and drives like a 4 Dr Challenger. Great car guys!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Yup , its a very sweet 4 door performance machine. , dont knock this 4 door till you have actually driven one. Pretty much if it had a 6 speed manual trans it would be the perfect car imop.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Arguably a "4 door Challenger" (IE the new Charger) would be an ideal automobile for the driver who "needs" a Challenger but NEEDS four doors.

I agree with BB completely. An SRT8 Charger with a 6 speed would be a very appealing ride to me.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yup , its a very sweet 4 door performance machine. , dont knock this 4 door till you have actually driven one. Pretty much if it had a 6 speed manual trans it would be the perfect car imop.
Agreed! I have to wait to see this SRT 8 version in person...It has my attention...:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts