Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Charger Hellcat it's official.. 204 MPH.... 11.0 NHRA Certified..

15533 Views 109 Replies 65 Participants Last post by  Supercharged_Fun
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

· Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,540 Posts
204?! Sick... I bet a few folks planning on a Challenger HC are now looking to the Charger...looks better than I expected! Way to go Dodge! A 4 door family car that gets over 200 mph and runs 11s?!

Reactions: Toxic11

· Registered
1,540 Posts
He said the HC side badges will be on the Challenger also? So dropping the SUPERCHARGED deal on the side? I hope so...I was gonna trim that off day one as soon as I got home from the tint shop. :)

· Registered
113 Posts
Does this make it the fastest 4 door in the world?

· Registered
110 Posts
Very cool car, wish they would of changed the headlights, but still a nice car,,, 11 second quarter mile in a four door a four door sedan,,, that has to be some kind of record for a factory produced car, off the showroom floor.....

· Registered
1,463 Posts
He said the HC side badges will be on the Challenger also? So dropping the SUPERCHARGED deal on the side? I hope so...I was gonna trim that off day one as soon as I got home from the tint shop. :)
The Supercharged badge is dumb. A Hellcat (the snarling cat symbol - not the word) badge would kick a$$. Enthusiasts would know at a glance.

· Registered
1,540 Posts
The Supercharged badge is dumb. A Hellcat (the snarling cat symbol - not the word) badge would kick a$$. Enthusiasts would know at a glance.
Agreed...I was planning on having some made to be honest...lol. Well if mine comes with SC on the side it's getting shaved and then I'll by the Charger side badge and black it out and stick it on. Problem solved. But he said the Challenger would have that side badge also...some of the shots of the Charger showed SC on the side also...guess that's a last minute change...they heard us again!! :)

· Registered
1,135 Posts
Nice!! The Charger Hellcat looks more menacing and bad-ass than the Challenger Hellcat. Looks like they put way more effort into the Charger Hellcat's body than the Challenger Hellcat (unique front bumper, unique hood, unique side skirts, unique rear bumper and unique rear spoiler. And Mark T. said there were even more aero details in the body design).

· Registered
694 Posts
100% agree. That "Supercharged" badge is (sorry) Pep Boys, aisle 3. Dodge would be wise to utilize the Hellcat logo in stripe and badge options for these cars... it's rolling advertising.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.