Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger 392
1,536 Posts
204?! Sick... I bet a few folks planning on a Challenger HC are now looking to the Charger...looks better than I expected! Way to go Dodge! A 4 door family car that gets over 200 mph and runs 11s?!

Reactions: Toxic11

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
He said the HC side badges will be on the Challenger also? So dropping the SUPERCHARGED deal on the side? I hope so...I was gonna trim that off day one as soon as I got home from the tint shop. :)

·
Premium Member
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
This is going to be interesting!!! Hell Yeah Dodge FTW :yumyum:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blown Away! :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Toxic you beat me to the post! You bastard!! This only means the Challenger is capable of hitting 11 flat maybe even high tens with factory tires, just a little harder to put the powerdown.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Kuniskis: Challenger Hellcat order bank open this month. That was nice to hear.

Rich

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does this make it the fastest 4 door in the world?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very cool car, wish they would of changed the headlights, but still a nice car,,, 11 second quarter mile in a four door a four door sedan,,, that has to be some kind of record for a factory produced car, off the showroom floor.....

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
He said the HC side badges will be on the Challenger also? So dropping the SUPERCHARGED deal on the side? I hope so...I was gonna trim that off day one as soon as I got home from the tint shop. :)
The Supercharged badge is dumb. A Hellcat (the snarling cat symbol - not the word) badge would kick a$$. Enthusiasts would know at a glance.

Reactions: teddyp and rumpass

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
The Supercharged badge is dumb. A Hellcat (the snarling cat symbol - not the word) badge would kick a$$. Enthusiasts would know at a glance.
Agreed...I was planning on having some made to be honest...lol. Well if mine comes with SC on the side it's getting shaved and then I'll by the Charger side badge and black it out and stick it on. Problem solved. But he said the Challenger would have that side badge also...some of the shots of the Charger showed SC on the side also...guess that's a last minute change...they heard us again!! :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Nice!! The Charger Hellcat looks more menacing and bad-ass than the Challenger Hellcat. Looks like they put way more effort into the Charger Hellcat's body than the Challenger Hellcat (unique front bumper, unique hood, unique side skirts, unique rear bumper and unique rear spoiler. And Mark T. said there were even more aero details in the body design).

·
Registered
699 Posts
100% agree. That "Supercharged" badge is (sorry) Pep Boys, aisle 3. Dodge would be wise to utilize the Hellcat logo in stripe and badge options for these cars... it's rolling advertising.

Reactions: RoostKing

·
Registered
166 Posts
is the current srt charger cheaper than the srt challenger?

no it's not. 2014 pricing has the charger 1700 more (this is just base price)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts