1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
thats what happens when you fall asleep while smoking and driving :D

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Poor car dam, makes ya kind of wonder though would be fun to have a race car. Has make offer wonder how low they would go?

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Poor car dam, makes ya kind of wonder though would be fun to have a race car. Has make offer wonder how low they would go?
Go for it!! We need a fun project to watch.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
you have to love the quote " the car could and would run in no time with just a new ignition." ,

yeah and a complete body harness , complete dash , HVAC , door panels and harness , carpets ,headliners ,seats then paint and glass . 15 grand , dudes on crack !!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking 8g's. The wiring has me worried, and I don't hardly have the time to race but a few times a year let alone do a fixer upper.
Plenty of wrecked cars in salvage yards as snowcat has posted a lot.

BTW, we haven't seen many lately, that is good. Guess most have them parked for winter.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Anyone know anything about the "500" edition? Cool emblem. Canada only?
yup Canada only , you guys got 6400 2008 SRT8 . We got 500 , the only difference was the grill emblem didnt say SRT it said 500 . Also the dash plaque said one of 500 . so Canadians never had any idea what number they had unlike the US cars .

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A "rare" 500, 15K is a steal! lol

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Price seems a bit high.

Just a bit...I'd take the one for $7700 with front end damage over this. At least with that one you pretty much know where you stand. This one you'd have to tear apart the car to find out what is gone and what isn't. Is the ECM in the dash in the Challengers?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I started a thread a couple of days ago of a Challenger for about $12K. I'm no expert, but it seemed to only need a hood & front fascia because everything from the radiator back seemed to be fine.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
did al qaeda detonate an IED in there or something?

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Too much money. If I was going to build a 1/4 mi track car, the only thing I would need is the body and front end steering. Hang it on a complete tube built chassis.
Then, it would be a race car and weigh 2500lbs.
FlatTop

1 - 18 of 18 Posts