Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,548 Posts
It did turn out great, you said for your 80th ;) I have a friend in England, the wife of the owner of Ten Forums, she makes cakes like that

A Guy

·
Registered
263 Posts
My wife threw a big surprise party for me yesterday and, knowing how I love my Challenger, this is the cake she came up with.
The writing says "Never Grow Up!"

My birthday's coming up on 3/14 and, since I think I'm holding the title of the oldest member here, I have to show off my birthday cake.
I love it. Great cake...some talent there indeed. I broke my tooth slamming my face into my iPad. Lol

·
Super Moderator
13,334 Posts
My wife threw a big surprise party for me yesterday and, knowing how I love my Challenger, this is the cake she came up with.The writing says "Never Grow Up!"My birthday's coming up on 3/14 and, since I think I'm holding the title of the oldest member here, I have to show off my birthday cake.
Nice cake. You have a great wife. By the way, you are not the oldest guy on this forum. You are pretty young compared to this guy!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Very happy Belated Birthday Sir. That is THE coolest cake!!! Sunroof and 5 spoke wheels....
God Bless!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It did turn out great, you said for your 80th ;) I have a friend in England, the wife of the owner of Ten Forums, she makes cakes like that

A Guy
HA! I did say 80th, didn't I! Hahah
Well, yeah, that'll give her time to do it! Right now, I feel like I'll live that long. Tomorrow might be another story!
If I do, and can still drive, I hope it's a Challenger!
:surprise:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nice cake. You have a great wife. By the way, you are not the oldest guy on this forum. You are pretty young compared to this guy!

LOL. Yeah, but I don't think he's for real. He's probably about 40 and faking it. :lol:
A while back somebody ran a survey and asked everybody's age. I was the oldest one to admit my real age.

Winner!
:laugh2:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Great cake, awesome wife. Wishing you many more Happy Birthdays.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Birthday Day!

The car is a 2016 model.
The guy is a 1943 model.

Not too shabby!
And a b5 shirt to match the car. My hero!

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
I just hope that both my car, and I, look as good as you two do in ten more years! I hit 65 in June.

I like the "392" under the BEE.............we think the same!

Keep on "Scatting" safely.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just hope that both my car, and I, look as good as you two do in ten more years! I hit 65 in June.

I like the "392" under the BEE.............we think the same!

Keep on "Scatting" safely.
Many thanks for that! I consider myself very fortunate to still be healthy and capable enough to live a normal life and play with muscle cars. I work every day... computer services... so it’s not real work... but I stay quite busy.

And don’t forget, I got the 392 badge information from you.:grin2:

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
Many thanks for that! I consider myself very fortunate to still be healthy and capable enough to live a normal life and play with muscle cars. I work every day... computer services... so it’s not real work... but I stay quite busy.

And don’t forget, I got the 392 badge information from you.:grin2:

Sounds like a great life at 75. Inspiration for many.

And........time does fly, as I now remember discussing the "392" BEE badging.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
26 Participants
Luis Fernando12
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing