Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,931 Posts
It did turn out great, you said for your 80th ;) I have a friend in England, the wife of the owner of Ten Forums, she makes cakes like that

A Guy

·
Registered
263 Posts
My wife threw a big surprise party for me yesterday and, knowing how I love my Challenger, this is the cake she came up with.
The writing says "Never Grow Up!"

My birthday's coming up on 3/14 and, since I think I'm holding the title of the oldest member here, I have to show off my birthday cake.
I love it. Great cake...some talent there indeed. I broke my tooth slamming my face into my iPad. Lol

·
Super Moderator
13,399 Posts
My wife threw a big surprise party for me yesterday and, knowing how I love my Challenger, this is the cake she came up with.The writing says "Never Grow Up!"My birthday's coming up on 3/14 and, since I think I'm holding the title of the oldest member here, I have to show off my birthday cake.
Nice cake. You have a great wife. By the way, you are not the oldest guy on this forum. You are pretty young compared to this guy!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Very happy Belated Birthday Sir. That is THE coolest cake!!! Sunroof and 5 spoke wheels....
God Bless!

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It did turn out great, you said for your 80th ;) I have a friend in England, the wife of the owner of Ten Forums, she makes cakes like that

A Guy
HA! I did say 80th, didn't I! Hahah
Well, yeah, that'll give her time to do it! Right now, I feel like I'll live that long. Tomorrow might be another story!
If I do, and can still drive, I hope it's a Challenger!
:surprise:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nice cake. You have a great wife. By the way, you are not the oldest guy on this forum. You are pretty young compared to this guy!

LOL. Yeah, but I don't think he's for real. He's probably about 40 and faking it. :lol:
A while back somebody ran a survey and asked everybody's age. I was the oldest one to admit my real age.

Winner!
:laugh2:

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Great cake, awesome wife. Wishing you many more Happy Birthdays.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Birthday Day!

The car is a 2016 model.
The guy is a 1943 model.

Not too shabby!
And a b5 shirt to match the car. My hero!

·
Registered
9,047 Posts
I just hope that both my car, and I, look as good as you two do in ten more years! I hit 65 in June.

I like the "392" under the BEE.............we think the same!

Keep on "Scatting" safely.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just hope that both my car, and I, look as good as you two do in ten more years! I hit 65 in June.

I like the "392" under the BEE.............we think the same!

Keep on "Scatting" safely.
Many thanks for that! I consider myself very fortunate to still be healthy and capable enough to live a normal life and play with muscle cars. I work every day... computer services... so it’s not real work... but I stay quite busy.

And don’t forget, I got the 392 badge information from you.:grin2:

·
Registered
9,047 Posts
Many thanks for that! I consider myself very fortunate to still be healthy and capable enough to live a normal life and play with muscle cars. I work every day... computer services... so it’s not real work... but I stay quite busy.

And don’t forget, I got the 392 badge information from you.:grin2:

Sounds like a great life at 75. Inspiration for many.

And........time does fly, as I now remember discussing the "392" BEE badging.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts