Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Good afternoon. Brian here from Northern VA.

Checking in with a new DWB 392.

Hopefully we can hook up as the weather gets nicer and enjoy some cars, friends and chicken wings!!!

Later

Brian

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Brian, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome and congrats. May we have some pics, and what number did you get?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone,

I am working on getting some good pics taken, I've just been kinda busy.

I walked into the IE 392 two weekends ago. Complete luck. Picked it up on Feb 7th. Safford Dodge @ Warrenton. A bit under MSRP.

Its # 417. DWB, Auto, sunroof, GPS.

We drove it around this past weekend and its pretty civilized. 18.3 avg MPG, good firm but soft suspension. 3.5 yr old daughter fits in the back easily.

I've got to clean it up a bit and get some more time in it.

On another note, just today I got the new Popular Mechanics, 03/2011. Page 82 has a good article about 392 Challenger vs 2011 M3. Winner may surprise a lot of people...... Its not the 67,025 German brawler....

I'll post pics soon,

Later

Brian K

·
Registered
1 Posts
Centreville NOVA

Hey All, Quailer post #1. I've been lurking long enough and glad to be newbie #2 from NOVA. Lots'o luck Brian. At the moment I have a 30th anniversary Trans Am which will be my trade in.

Quailer Out.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Always good to see some more NOVA people on the site. When the weather gets nice there's always Friday or Saturday flash car shows near the Lowes and Chick-fil-A in Sterling. I go there a few times a month and if you join the D.C. Modern MOPAR group on Facebook you'll get updates on where people are going to meet.
Take care,
-Mag

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mag,

I've been to the chic-fil-a a few times.

I also enjoy the Burger King on saturdays, out by Manassas Airport. Lots of cool cars there too.

Later

Brian

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts