Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to forums, just this one. Name's Nick, native of a Syracuse NY (Go Orange!) Coming from a 2011 2SS RS Camaro, 6.2L. Been driving modded and lifted Duramax trucks for the last 10 years. Actually own my own truck forum too.

Wasn't a huge fan of the Camaro. Nice car but it wasn't for me. Too many dislikes. I liked it, but I was not in love with it.

Walked away with a loaded 2010 Challenger that was sitting on the lot, cooking in the sun for $30k even, out the door with 0% interest. Kinda hard to pass that up.

I've been doing some reading and found some good info so far.

An SRT Intake is on the horizon. I have connections with Hypertech and that's what I've been using since about 2001. They've been really generous to me so, they get the pick over Diablo, which I've also used on diesels. I'd like to get the factory in dash nav here at some point too. Have yet to browse the classified section.

So this is my first Chrysler product. I love it so far. Big, roomy and the motor sounds awesome. I didn't realize that these 5.7's had so much ass in them.

Anyways, good to be here.

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some of my previous...

Attachments

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And a couple more...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum, If nothing else you'll get lost with all the room in your Challenger after being in a camaro

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

yes plenty more power once she breaks in and you start in the mods good looking ride :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info and good people here. The Gulf Coast has quite a few Challenger owners that get together frequently. There's a car show in Panama City next week that many of us will be attending.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info and good people here. The Gulf Coast has quite a few Challenger owners that get together frequently. There's a car show in Panama City next week that many of us will be attending.

Little far from Sarasota. Thanks for the invite though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts