Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Checking in from Palm Bay, FL. I'm new to the area, and as of yesterday, new to the Challenger community as well. I picked up a new-to-me 2017 SRT. I had a 2010 Camaro SS a few years back and have missed the muscle ever since I got rid of her. However, I've decided to join the dark side >:)

I love it already and can't wait to learn everything I can from you all!

Hopefully the picture isn't too outrageously large :shrug03:

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,375 Posts
Welcome from the other coast. Read everything you can about lift pads, front brakes and catch cans. Three very good places to start.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,057 Posts
Great looking car! Every time someone posts that they are in Florida I miss it more and more.... Palm Bay is a great area. I’m from West Palm Beach. Enjoy the ride and keep us posted on all the things you do to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the warm welcome. A catch can is most likely where I'll begin, they were real big in the Camaro community as well.

I did mean to ask, are there region specific areas of the forum? The old one I was a part of had like West Coast, South East, Mid Atlantic, etc. where people could sell stuff locally and set up meets and what not. Was hoping I could fine something like that here as well, especially being new to the area and not knowing anyone. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
SPEEDLOGIX will be holding there monthly DODGE & DONUTS on July 1st.
They are located in West Palm beach, you could meet more MOPAR folks there.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts