Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I'm a day or two away from buying my first Challenger. It's a 2011 billet R/T with the Super Track and most options. Up until 3 weeks ago I owned a 2008 Charger SRT8, but it was totaled.

I'll be lurking around, reading how-to's and whatnot.

See ya around the threads!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Quarterpound, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

QP can't wait to see some pics :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Congrats! Whoa sorry to hear about the charger! But it seems to have worked out for the best! This place is awesome for info and great people here!

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes :). I'll mosey on over to the forum rules and continue lurking as I have been.

In related news: the challenger they'd been holding for me was sold last night to someone else -.-
The search continues...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like you found the silver or should I say Billet lining.... Welcome.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like you found the silver or should I say Billet lining.... Welcome.
Hahaha. True, except it's black. Carbon fiber hood stripe. I'm excited :). And this time they won't sell it out from under me, I'm making sure of it.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Oooo Nice QP! Congrats! Where you able to get the deal you wanted?

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure if it was the deal I wanted, but I feel good. 39.7k for it, and it has all the option groups except the sunroof. Window sticker was 46k.

Now I'm just gonna cruise around and look for all you other challengers out there :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Well kool man, as long as you are sitting good with it then that's all that matters! Now you will be looking good too! :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts