Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum a few days ago while researching my next purchase. Currently in build status for a 2014 R/T and hope to have it ordered by the end of the week with the help from all you fine folks.

The last couple of days has been very informative…reading through endless amounts of info. I believe I'm off to a great start. I look forward to much more in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from Ohio...

tell us.. tell us... what color and options are you thinking of getting?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome!

My build list:

'14 R/T Classic 6/speed
Granite Crystal Metallic w/radar red int.
Uconnect 130
Interior Appearance
STP
undecided on the wheels right now…

I'm not sure on the striping now. I'm going to try and have it stripped. With the red int., I want to bring out a little red, not much, very subtle on the striping somewhere. I love the rally stripes, but not sure I would "always" love it and it's not entirely traditional from what I understand, very cool though.

I've been looking on RiderGraphix and looking at options. I'm not sure…really torn with the striping right now.

I was thinking keeping the classic striping and adding the nose extension and rear extension in black against the GCM, "ghosting" as I've seen it described here, then adding a real thin red strip in there somewhere, or perhaps in between the rear end extensions running vertically…I'm not sure what that detail is called?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

My build list:

'14 R/T Classic 6/speed
Granite Crystal Metallic w/radar red int.
Uconnect 130
Interior Appearance
STP
undecided on the wheels right now…

I'm not sure on the striping now. I'm going to try and have it stripped. With the red int., I want to bring out a little red, not much, very subtle on the striping somewhere. I love the rally stripes, but not sure I would "always" love it and it's not entirely traditional from what I understand, very cool though.

I've been looking on RiderGraphix and looking at options. I'm not sure…really torn with the striping right now.

I was thinking keeping the classic striping and adding the nose extension and rear extension in black against the GCM, "ghosting" as I've seen it described here, then adding a real thin red strip in there somewhere, or perhaps in between the rear end extensions running vertically…I'm not sure what that detail is called?
Welcome aboard. That sounds like a darn good built list. :rocker:

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts