Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, got a email for 25% off 2-22- 2-26 for those who need stuff?. Are their porter cable polishers good? I was gonna by one from girots. That is all :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
FYI, got a email for 25% off 2-22- 2-26 for those who need stuff?. Are their porter cable polishers good? I was gonna by one from girots. That is all :)
I purchased a Porter-cable polisher kit from Chemical Guys a few years ago and I'm very pleased with it. I'm by no means a professional detailer, but I've had good results.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,698 Posts
If you're looking for a good, cheaply priced polisher, I'd recommend Harbor Freight. I got one a few years ago and it's held up fine. I think that after the 25% coupon(now they have 20% off coupons), that it was under $50. It uses the same backing plates, pads as the PC one and is better than half price off.

Just my thoughts though, but I just do our two cars and once in a while a family member's car and it's held up well.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
X2 on the Harbor Freight polisher. I am 5.5 years into mine, using it for 4-5 full paint corrections a year, and it still runs strong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts