Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,064 Posts
Oh yeah, I need to get my Billet Silver shining like that!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: JavierA

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I need to get my Billet Silver shining like that!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I use Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax. It's awesome and last! The Quick detailer gives it a good shine once you're done...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,728 Posts
Looks great :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
14,210 Posts
Looks great. Detail spray is the real "missing link" to a fantastic shine. It really enhances the gloss of the wax and makes the paint's surface super slick.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I might need to try that out! Looks super clean.

I also have a SPS in billet, do you have a problem with water spots? They seem to be the WORST on this car and I am not sure why. I had a 14 RT in billet and I didn't have the same problem.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was given some Meguires Quick Wax, you mist it on and wipe off, easy to apply and leaves the surface super slick and shiny, note this isnt their quick detailer. I think it works better than some of the quick detailers I have used.

I have been using it after I wash my cars, washed my 02 WJ last night and applied and wiped off in 5 minutes. Then threw the car cover on it :)

I have too many waxes, sealers and detailers in my stash.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I happened to be at their main location yesterday bought a gallon of that in addition to gallons of other products. They have good stuff!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might need to try that out! Looks super clean.

I also have a SPS in billet, do you have a problem with water spots? They seem to be the WORST on this car and I am not sure why. I had a 14 RT in billet and I didn't have the same problem.
I've never had any issues with water spots. I've always used the Meguires Gold Class car wash and Ultimate polish.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
they are suppose to have anti static properties to make dust and debris difficult to cling on to the car right? has that been effective? I just had it on for the first time last night.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love the Meguires stuff. Gold Class car wash shampoo/conditioner/Gold Class quick Wax and Ultimate Quik Detailer. Maybe twice a year I use the hand applied Mequires Carnauba Wax.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been using this for years on my cars and Motorcycle. The label has changed over the years but it's still the same stuff. Just used it yesterday on challenger, I'll take a pic. and post later, I'm working on Fathers Day(oh joy). But will give CG stuff a shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Looks like there's a lot of good choices out there for detail sprays.

I've been using the "303" Quick Detail Spray and I'm very pleased with the results. Slick and shiny results, and it offers UV protection.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,728 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts