Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Chicagoland Challenger owners, I’d like to see if we can put together a “Meet n Greet” for Saturday April 26th 2014, say 1:00 PM in the parking lot of the Portillo’s in Downers Grove. This is near the I88 and I355 interchange. I am thinking if we hold this on Saturday April 26th and if it decides to rain, we can push it to Sunday April 27th same time.

The Portillo’s parking lot has plenty of room and we had a great turnout last year. It was a lot of fun talking cars and mods and meeting new people as well as putting faces to screen names. Let’s see if we can top the number of cars we had last year!

Pass this along to any other Challenger owners you know that might be interested that may have missed this thread.

Reply to this post if you are interested and how many people you will be bringing so we can get a head count for Portillo’s (Maybe we can get the big room again).

Portillo’s - 1500 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove IL 60515
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...+il&fb=1&gl=us

Here are a couple of pics from last years event:

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Most likely me and my son. Anyone want to meet at the O'Hare Oasis and convoy down to Portillos? It would be nice to get some Challengers on the highway together,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Most likely me and my son. Anyone want to meet at the O'Hare Oasis and convoy down to Portillos? It would be nice to get some Challengers on the highway together,
I may want to meet up with you guys and bring another member with me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you think it will be done snowing by then?
I sure hope so! I was finally able to take down my Christmas lights yesterday.

I will get a tally of attendees from this forum within the next few days. I have also posted this on another forum and so far have many more responses from there. Looks like it's going to be a good turnout.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'd be interested... if I had a challenger by that time. I guess we'll wait and see :devil:
It's only a 20 minute ride from my house anyways
edit: It would be me, 3 friends , and possibly my cousin with a challenger.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be interested... if I had a challenger by that time. I guess we'll wait and see :devil:
It's only a 20 minute ride from my house anyways
edit: It would be me, 3 friends , and possibly my cousin with a challenger.
You would be more than welcome even if you don't have one by then. It would be the perfect time to "Window Shop" and get some ideas too.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds great! Weather should be warmer by then. Count me in!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the tally so far: (ScreenName\People count)

MarchAFB 2
Esolo 1
Bigboy25 2
luvmytoys 1?
georgethedog 1?
Djsdude 1
Topped Out 2

We have another 15 cars from another forum so far (Pelkins8 - SWBurbsJim - Ohgeez - I got you on the other side)

Looking good with lots of time left, but at least 21 cars so far! :redblob:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Here is the tally so far: (ScreenName\People count)

MarchAFB 2
Esolo 1
Bigboy25 2
luvmytoys 1?
georgethedog 1?
Djsdude 1
Topped Out 2

We have another 15 cars from another forum so far (Pelkins8 - SWBurbsJim - Ohgeez - I got you on the other side)

Looking good with lots of time left, but at least 21 cars so far! :redblob:
This is looking pretty good so far.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im looking fwd to meeting members and seeing some different mods!!
I know, this weather is killing me, I want to get the car out of the garage!

Last years meet was really a lot of fun, I remember one guy had just bought his used and didn't realize it already had a Borla exhaust installed. I had just picked up my car about 30 days before the meet so didn't have hardly anything done at that time. I had my exhaust and Eibach kit installed about a week later.

I really had a good time seeing other cars and talking to other owners about what they had done and what the future plans were.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I'm in. Plus, I may find one of the two Challengers I had before this LOL. If any of you have a 6 speed 2010 R/T Classic with STP with white side stripes or a 6 speed 2010 Detonator Yellow SRT, they were never winter driven unlike the one now. As long as you don't bag on me for going from a R/T to SRT to R/T and driving the new one year round, I will make an appearance. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'll try to be there as well.
The way its going weather wise around here that weekend might be the earliest mine comes out of the garage.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts