A Sunday afternoon meet would be nice for us that have to work on Saturday's

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm down!

·
Registered
205 Posts
MarchAFB, hope this finds you well. We all hope you'll do this again since everyone is looking for a post one way or another. Please let us know if you think it might happen.
Looking forward to seeing all the great Challengers again and make some new friends.
And thanks for doing this over the past years..
Bob.
(OO [::::::::::::::::SRT:::] OO)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm in! Hope we can make it happen.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Alright - I'm back. Sorry. Have been busy working on a data center move and have had no time to even think about this.....until now.

We have a few possible dates we can do - May 13th, 20th, 27th. To get the best turnout I want to stay away from other car shows that are going on, but I don't know all of the other shows. So anyone want to throw out a different date?

Unfortunately I know some people can't do Saturdays and some can't do Sundays so it's hard to pick one. Suggestions?

Thanks
Corey

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can't please everyone all the time. I'm sure everyone understands that.
Good lord willing and the creek don't rise I'm lucky cause i can make almost any time.
Just pick what's best for you since you took the bull by the horns on this.
Thanks again for being the lead..
As I've done previously I'll make up little hand outs for the windshield of Challenger owners once you pick a date.
Regards, Bob
(O
O [::::::::::::::::SRT:::] OO)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Alright - I'm back. Sorry. Have been busy working on a data center move and have had no time to even think about this.....until now.

We have a few possible dates we can do - May 13th, 20th, 27th. To get the best turnout I want to stay away from other car shows that are going on, but I don't know all of the other shows. So anyone want to throw out a different date?

Unfortunately I know some people can't do Saturdays and some can't do Sundays so it's hard to pick one. Suggestions?

Thanks
Corey
I'm good with any of those dates as I don't work weekends. I've got a few Challenger friends that will most likely be available Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
570 Posts
A few notes about the dates in May.

May 14th is Mother's Day.

May 27th, 28th are Memorial Day weekend.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
41 - 51 of 51 Posts