Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where one can find service, repair, replace manuals for the new model Challengers? Does anyone make one?
Christ, if you want to see the torgue specs on a bolt, or replace something, no information manual found? Maybe I just don't know where to look???

Anyone found one??
Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
1,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,215 Posts
I had sent them an email regarding some were complaining that it didn't work with internet explorer 11, They replied promptly saying it's been addressed and working well now.
It's been said it the same item as from the tech authority. That's my next purchase.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
you can run IE 11 in developer mode under IE 8 and it works fine. helped speedy get it to work.

Not sure why the other place sells it for almost 1/2 the costs, it's the same thing and they seem very legit, been around as far as I know since 2009 (for the challengers) I use my copy almost every day. Just can't stand the IE only will not work in chrome or FF

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Where there any options that differ from the 13-14? If not I would not wait as it can take a while.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,345 Posts
I'm going to resurrect this thread to make an announcement:

The Roswell Public Library has made the Chilton Auto Repair Manual available online for free. Not sure if this something new or if it is common knowledge around here: my search didn't turn anything up: so here goes...

Follow this link: CLICKY and follow the simple instructions once you reach the library's website.

Hoping this is of some help to the forum.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm going to resurrect this thread to make an announcement:

The Roswell Public Library has made the Chilton Auto Repair Manual available online for free. Not sure if this something new or if it is common knowledge around here: my search didn't turn anything up: so here goes...

Follow this link: CLICKY and follow the simple instructions once you reach the library's website.

Hoping this is of some help to the forum.

garyahouse, Great info! I've got the TechAuthority manual. It's great but it doesn't have any wiring diagrams. :bigthumb:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,803 Posts
Very nice Gary :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,345 Posts
Gary,

Thank you for finding this link. I added it to my automotive bookmarks.

:guiness::guiness::guiness:
I'm excited about this. I thought it was too good to be true, but in this case it is indeed true. Not sure how long this free link will be available, but time will tell.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Thanks Gary
That is quite the on line manual. Browsed through most of it, but i could not find diagrams of where electrical ground connections actually are on the vehicle. For example, if you referenced a particular ground , say G103, is there a picture or description of where that ground is located on the vehicle body?

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
606 Posts
Gary,
Thank You for a great Christmas present to all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts