Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone
im new here and me and the wife just acquired a 2009 SRT8 challenger been wanting one for a long time and after we were told that my 04 power stroke diesel needed another set of injectors and head gaskets repaired , we said to hell with that its time to get rid of this pos once and for all. I still have my 95 3500 cummins lol. All I can say is that the wait was worth it such a awesome car .my question is can I install the chin spoiler from the newer srt8s on my 09 ? I want to get it painted to match the hemi orange like the rest of the car also. Sorry if this topic has been asked before .I tried to locate any but still making my way around the site.
Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Very east to do and you can get the parts for a reasonable price
Parts needed if you want it functioning

68109837AA AIR DAM-LOWER
68060070AA BELLY SHIELD
68086605AA LEFT AIR DUCT
68086604AA RIGHT AIR DUCT
68109839AA LEFT EXTENSION
68109838AA RIGHT EXTENSION

You could use your existing belly pan and skip the air ducts if you want to save money

There are a lot of vendors that sell the kit or separate. I got the front dam and side skirts for 100 bucks new.

Good luck!

Todd

Reactions: bryan70546

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yea its a super easy swap. 2011 392 lip was 88 bucks from the dealer. I didnt do any of the extensions or any of that tho, just the spoiler, on my 09 RT. Completely changes the front end.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thanks guys im going all in I want it all to look factory so I will use all the parts needed if I have to . so I take it its a bolt on mod then right.
bryan

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I like the fact that.......

I like it that you are going to paint it the color of the car!
I've been looking forward to doing this to my SRT in Plum Crazy myself I think that they look real updated doing this! Hope you enjoy your SRT as much as the rest of us do!

David

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it will look good with matching paint. working on that aggressive look it all ready has . wheels will be next along with the basic bolt on stuff .

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used to own a 2010 Challenger SE. I now have the 2013 SXT. I purchased the R/T front spoiler for the 2010 SE, however never installed it. Will that front pieces fit the 2013 SXT?

·
Registered
504 Posts
It should fit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts